Xtratime Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rumor has it Montella is unhappy at Roma and will be leaving this summer. This could be a good striker option previously unexplored. I think it's a better one than Fillipo Inzaghi, but two Inzaghis would be nice too. This team has lost its Italian feeling and that is tragic. Our syle is stagnent and unattractive. Remember the days of Beppe!

·
Registered
4,844 Posts
Yeah, no Montella, please...look for someone else, who's not a Roma player!

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Oh come on, Montella. Why not the Deldonkey on top of that. Montella is Ravanelli class. Plus the stigma is a stigma and will and should stay as just that and makes Montella out of any question.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Montella, why not? At least he is a real goalscorer and we all know that Salas, Bokic and Ravanelli isn't...But I can't see Montella as the one to end our goal draught, for that we would need Jardel, Rivaldo, Crespo or Milosevic.

Montella as a sub for Jardel/Inzaghi sounds good to me.

·
Registered
315 Posts
What the ****!

Montella? NEVER! (not yet anyways)

Before he can come and keep our substitute bench warm for us he must rinse all that giallomerda he has on him, and that will take a couple of years of playing for another club!

------------------
LAZIO E BASTA

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think i've said this before but let me say it again: it's unbelievable that Lazio didn't buy Montella last year. Montella is a very good striker and Sampdoria at that time was going to Serie B. So our filty enemy got him and look how many goals he's scored.

If Montella is unhappy at roma, Lazio should definitely make a bid for him. He's not that old. He's Italian. But above all he's a very very good striker (better than S. Inzaghi).

However, i have one request if Montella would come to Lazio: He should go to the Vatican and get purified and wipe all that red!!! You know what i'm talking about!

·
Registered
330 Posts
Maybe in three years!!!!!!!
And that's if he plays for someother team next year!!!!

SEMPRE E SOLO FORZA LAZIO

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
By the way, isn't Cagliari going to Serie B???
They have some decent players. Why not buy a couple of them.
O'neil, M'Boma, Mayele, Scarpi (very good keeper), Macellari ...

I wouldn't mind at all if Lazio got one of these players.

X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Montella?Why not?We were searching for a striker,and here's an italian one.And he's been working with svennis too.
I don't care that he was wearing the merda jersey the whole year,because he has now understood in what kind of sh*t he is and wants to choose the right way now :)
Give him the chance!

----------------------------------
Forza Lazio!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
The next time I see someone suggesting both Pippo Inzaghi and Simone Inzaghi in our team I´m gonna blacklist the fella.

People please stop suggesting such stupendous things !!!! First of all look at the way Pippo/Montella/Simone Inzaghi scores their goals - when someone else sets them up for the kill. I promise that if Salas with his normal confidence would have been served the many times Inzaghi jr was served against Marsielle then he would have scored a double hattrick.

I really like Simone Inzaghi because he´s that type of striker, the one that finds the loose ball and just scores. But if we want someone that can challenge the defenders with something else then speed then we shouldn´t look for players like Montella and Pippo not when we have Simone.

Lopez is on his way and we already have Simone now let´s see what Cragnottis next move will be, will it be rivaldo or maybe we´ll settle for the strikers we have and Salas is a great player when he´s alright in the head ( which he isn´t :) ).

Forza Lazio !!

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I really do mot want him to come to Lazio.
He's a romanista and he is too soft.
He just played well in Samp because he got the passes from Mancini. He isn't a bad player but we need a better striker.

Jardel would be a good choise. Lopez is coming so we don't need Rivaldo. Salas, Inzaghi, Jardel and Lopez aree nough.
Or ?!

Natalya wrote that Pippo didn't play well against Portugal. Well, that's not true.
He really gave a good effort and he was a constant trouble for portugese defenders.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Svennis, I think you have a good point here, whne you think about it Montella and Fillipo/Simone Inzaghi are very much alike they are speedy strikers who run away from their opponents rather than challenge them.

Jardel isn´t he the same kind of player!?? a speedy player who have like the players I mentioned has an eye for the goal.
Instead of getting another of these kind of
players, I think we should get a Vieri- type player. Since Vieri himself would be too expensive I think we should get Plaermo. A big guy who is hard to stop and challenge the defenders. Palermo also have great technic and is a great header, so he can except scoring goals himself, create alot of goalopportunitis for Simone Inzaghi.

Forza Lazio

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
Alexx, I interested with your statement that Montella is Ravanelli Class ... do you have another class for those Italian strikers ? :) :) :) :)

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
An all Inzaghi line up for Lazio would be a diaster!!!!! Did anyone see how many chances Super "divo" missed tonight against Portugal???

As for Montella...Lazio could do a lot better!

·
Registered
315 Posts
I'm not going to mention his name anymore because it's stinking up this whole forum,
just the fact that there is a debate about him makes me sick!
THE END

P.S. To Rivaldo lovers...10 minutes gone in the second half, Brazil in the lead 3-1, 2 goals for Rivaldo! (Not that I care, but that's all that's on TV at this time)

------------------
LAZIO E BASTA

U

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Lopez is indeed on his way, so dont get greedy now

1 - 18 of 18 Posts