Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
INTERNAZIONALE general manager Lele Oriali has expressed his interest in Roma's Italian international striker Vincenzo Montella.
Montella, 26, looks set to walk away from Roma after the arrival of Argentinian star Gabriel Batistuta threatened both his favoured number nine shirt, and his first-team place.

Montella could following in the foosteps of Luigi Di Biagio who moved from the Giallorossi last summer, and now is one of Inter manager Marcello Lippi's favourite player.

Having already secured the services of Galatasaray striker Hakan Sukur and Napoli midfielder Anselmo Robbiati, Internazionale are looking to bring in Verona 's highly-rated midfielder Christian Brocchi, who would cost around £5 million.

The Nerazzurri are also continuing the negotiations for David Di Michele from Salernitana for a fee of around £10 million.

£10 million for Di Michele is alot of money for a player that we don´t even need.

G

·
0 Posts
Now you talk about Brocchi?Very interesting...

I think Montella is a great striker.Let's buy him.

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes. Brocchi is back!! Sorry that I made a mistake and said that Inter have pulled out of the transfer, but it was someone from the Parma forum who said that. I should have knowed that he lied.
According to teamtalkworld.com Inter have pulled out of the Di Michele transfer because of the high price.

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Inter have shutdown the talk with Di michelle he is to expencive

G

·
0 Posts
Never mind Recoba.
I think too that 10M£ is too much for Di Michele,and anyway he isn't as good as it's said.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I think too that we should buy Montella. He's young and he's a very good player too. He proved that he can play good in a big team with lots of stars on its roster this year (Roma). He would fit into Inters lineup...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts