Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Z

·
0 Posts
HiYa All

I KnoW ThaT MoSt Of Ya WoN'T aGrEe WiTh WhaT I HaVe To SaY, BuT DuNt Ya ThInK ThaT FoOtBaLlErS LiKe ViErI AnD DeL PiErO (AnD LoaDSa OtHeRs As WeLL)aRe SoMeWhAt OvErPaId

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
uh. Please don't talk like that.

I think everyone is overpaid. Millions of people starve while football players make millions of dollars.

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
Look on the bright side, football salaries are nothing compared to Basketball and Baseball here in North America.

Also, football gives hope to many of those starving children as it is the most popular game in the world. Football is also responsible for charity matches where the money raised goes to an need source (i.e. Bosnia, Earthquake striken countries such as Turkey)

Z

·
0 Posts
I KnoW WhAt Ya GuYs MeaN I JuSt ThInK ItS UnFaIr ThAt So MaNy SpOrTs sTaRs gEt PaId sO MuCh, WhILe MiLLiOnS Of PeOpLe CaNt aFfOrD A LoAf Of BrEad

Z

·
0 Posts
"Zion_Lies" - what an interesting (and provocative)user name!

I completely agree: football salaries are obscenely high when there are increasing numbers of starving people in the world. It does not make me feel better if salaries are even higher for American sports stars. Nor does it make me feel better that one kid in a million can come to Europe to play football - it is a false hope, and no hope at all to women and girls, who are half the world.

Zen9

S

·
0 Posts
Well, I don't think Vieri and DP are overpaid, but some other players are. For example, Beckham and Keane are VERY overpaid!!!!!!!!

------------------
G3ORG3

FoRzA JuVe

fOrZa BiAnCoNeRi

1 - 8 of 8 Posts