Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tomorrow Lazio's financial statements are presented to the shareholders. IF anything is to happen, it will be announced during this presentation.

Obviously, only two things can happen. Nesta stays or Nesta goes. Nothing else is of more importance for us, the fans.

Nesta stays.

I will issue, like Lightoller :D, official appology to Cragnotti. This appology will be delayed till the start of the season....just in case;)

Nesta goes.

From my perspective, Crag can go too (You all know where). In this case, i will anxiously await for news about the fire in Rome. Maybe then he'll get the message.

I hate mondays.

·
Registered
6,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Lazio captain Alessandro Nesta met this evening the president Sergio Cragnotti and after the talk the two had, the captain revealed that he would like to stay but that he will accept any decision Lazio take regarding his future.

Nesta: "We cleared some things up, and it was a while ago we talked. We'll see what the future will bring. Today I am a Lazio player and I would like to remain here. I am not interested in what offers there are for me but the president would like me to stay at Lazio forever. If I'll have to move it is only due to a financial reason. Today's football is in crisis."

Nesta goes on: "I'd like to work with Mancini but if the club needs to sell me I will understand and accept it for the good of Lazio. The fans must understand that players come and go but the club remains. I have always said the truth and that is that I want to stay because I can't think of any club that can give me anything more than Lazio do. I am called to join the team the 18th July at the pre-season but now we'll see what happens. Now I am finally going on holiday."

Huh:depress:

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
it seems like he is leaving...he is trying to tell the fans that 'don't blame cragnotti and me'....if cragnotti sells me, it's because of the club's debt'...

but i believe that he does want to stay...

·
Registered
450 Posts
He is leaving alright :( :( :(

Cragnotti, prove me wrong you no-good-son of a *****. I'm tired of never living a calm moment, always being in doubt.

·
Star Player
2,961 Posts
Carson35 said:
if cragnotti sells me, it's because of the club's debt'...
Well.......who CREATED this debt in the first place?:mad: It's Crag's stupid financial policies and handling of the club that has resulted in all these money problems:devil: Now, he is not to blame if Nesta is sold? Oh, HELL YES!:devil:

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
Veron gone, Nesta going, Crespo going, you guys have alot to look forward to... man Lazio really likes building up big names and then sell them off to weaken themselves and strengthen their rivals.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
yeah i remember Lazio was almost unstoppable... a few years back..... but then ur chairman got it all wrong and u the fans had 2 pay the price....i mean even though u'll love Lazio... u'll deserve a better team

Right Now its Nesta tomooro it will be Crespo

i don;t know if u'll can replace players of there class but one thing u'll can do and thats change ur chairman...its in the best interest of Lazio, SErie A and most importantly soccer

·
XCC Winner 2001
4,440 Posts
Let's hope Ronaldo stays with Inter!!
Cause if Real Madrid does buy him.......I mean.....whooooooooo

Inter will get a load of cash where they can buy God who knows who from...
The other thing I don't want to see Ronaldo end up at Real, is well, I don't like them that much. :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts