Banned
1,371 Posts
::Ambis:: said:
Lyon should defeat Bremen ;)
Pendant un jour très froid dans enfer. :happy:

·
Registered
79 Posts
I think they will both go through actually. Lyon are so strong at the moment and Bremen aren't. Lyon have such a large squad of quality players the fatigue and injuries won't really be a problem this year especially in the Champion's League. I think Lyon will cruise trhough and Monaco will scrape through.

·
Fuoriclasse
13,912 Posts
Werder are underestimated, I think they will pose Lyon huge problems. Monaco should come off victorious of their duel with PSV.

·
Registered
40,672 Posts
Lyon-Werder is a great matchup, both are big outsiders for the title IMO. I'm in the dark over who will go through, tough call to make.

Monaco should be able to overcome PSV, although it won't be easy.

·
Banned
1,371 Posts
Keep in mind, werder have won their last 4 games in the bundesliga :) theyre in form again, and those victories have come with half their strike force being sick, suspended, or injured :)

·
Premium Member
19,837 Posts
I think it will pretty close for each game. Thoses teams are quite underated. Monaco is back in form lately.

The squad against PSV

Monaco
Audard, Biancarelli, Roma - El Fakiri, Evra, Modesto, Maicon, Squillaci, J.Rodriguez, Givet – D.Perez, Plasil, Bernardi, Zikos, P.Farnerud - Kallon, Saviola, Nonda, Adebayor, Chevanton, So. Camara, Gigliotti

Injured : Oshadogan (malléole)
Suspended : None
Coach's choice: Gr.Lacombe, Lescure, Maurice-Belay, Veigneau,

No one is missing sweet. Go Monaco ! :eyepatch:

·
Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Monaco will win n i don't know what to say about Lyon 'cause Bremen has Klasnic he is an excelent player n in Lyon is Juninho. So i don't know what's with Lyon-Bremen n i'm sure that Monaco will win.

·
Premium Member
19,837 Posts
Olympique Lyonnais :
Coupet, Puydebois – Truchet, Gomez, Cris, Berthod, Diatta, Abidal – Essien, J.Clément, M.Diarra, Juninho, F.Malouda - Govou, Frau, Nilmar, Wiltord, Ben Arfa, Benzema

Injured: Réveillère (cheville), Bergougnoux (cheville), Caçapa (genou)
Suspended : Aucun
Coach's choice: Hartock, Hima, Idangar

·
Registered
56,291 Posts
lyon has a lot of injury players.
too bad for bergougnoux.

·
Registered
56,291 Posts
i can see the 3 matches this evening. which one should i choose?
because as i know me, i will zap between the 3 and finally don't see one properly.

·
Premium Member
19,837 Posts
God this goal in first 10 minutes is like gold ! Bremen lay the siege of the Lyon goal, having about 60 % of the ball possession and playing with great shorts pass, but they got somes difficulties to get trough Lyon 's defensive block.

Coupet made severals great saves. I don't see how could they keep the scored though playing like that. they have run a lot.

1 - 20 of 101 Posts