Xtratime Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
He used to play in Denmark for a club called FC Midtjylland.. This guy is really talented, superb technique and skills, lots of fast dribbles past 2-4 players. Now he is at bremen on a loan deal.. No doubt he got the talent but he not not developed enough to play for a club like Inter..

·
Registered
1,039 Posts

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
Yup.. Heard a lot of good things about him and was really anxious to see him play for the NT but I think he was banned. Amazing player! Looks like he's bound to make it big! :thmbup:

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
It does not sound as though this guy would make the grade in Serie A. Maybe Serie B or for a smaller Serie A club but not at Inter where the likes of players such as Bergkamp, Pancev, Seedorf, Pirlo and Cannavaro have failed.

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
Purger said:
He was banned?
I think Tardelli banned him along with Mido and a couple of other players for some reason.

Besides, I also remember him wanting to play for the Danish NT since he hasn't played for the Egyptian NT yet.

But that was a while back. I dont what the situation is right now.

·
U get what U give
8,784 Posts
Razman said:
I think Tardelli banned him along with Mido and a couple of other players for some reason.

Besides, I also remember him wanting to play for the Danish NT since he hasn't played for the Egyptian NT yet.

But that was a while back. I dont what the situation is right now.
I think you`ve mixed the facts dude, the fact is he stated that he wants to play for the Denmark NT and that`s why he has been axed from the Egyption NT and not Tardelli did it but the Egyption FU.
He is very talanted, i have all his goals and most brilliant dribbles.. IMO he`s better than Ronaldinho in those stuff he do, But Ronaldinho still have that thing that makes him the best. May be in the future Mohammed will get this thing, but not now, he still wants development as Cordoba 4 Life mentioned.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Seen a couple of Videos... really good.

Of course.. videos made on good moments only...

I havent seen enough of him to pass a comment.. but looks really talented.

N4L shld be able to provide better insight

·
Registered
60,511 Posts
Sorry to disappoint you guys but I haven't seen enough of Zidan for the past couple of years (when he's really developed) so I can't make a judgement. People that watch the Danish league should know better because as Razman mentioned beforehand, he's yet to play a single game for Egypt (senior National team) and to add to that, he has never played for an Egyptian club.

His story is quite strange actually, he was rejected by his city's club when he was a kid because they thought that he's "too small."

A couple of years later, his dad (a businessman) had to travel to Denmark for a business trip, and young Zidan was juggling a ball in a park in Copenhagen. A scout from AB Copenhagen liked what he saw. And then it all started...

He's on loan to Werder Bremen and Werder have an option to sign him after this season ends. Currently, he's injured so he's yet to make his debut.

Let's hope that he'll recover in time for Werder Bremen - Lyon. Then we can see if he's all that or all hype.

Oh and one last thing, he has always played as an attacking midfielder for our youth side but apparently he's been transformed to a striker role...

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
Devious said:
I think you`ve mixed the facts dude, the fact is he stated that he wants to play for the Denmark NT and that`s why he has been axed from the Egyption NT and not Tardelli did it but the Egyption FU.
He is very talanted, i have all his goals and most brilliant dribbles.. IMO he`s better than Ronaldinho in those stuff he do, But Ronaldinho still have that thing that makes him the best. May be in the future Mohammed will get this thing, but not now, he still wants development as Cordoba 4 Life mentioned.
Actually, you're facts are not accurate either.

1. Zidan asks the Egyptian coaching staff a couple of times to make a move for him and fax his club a letter requesting his call up to the senior national team (he already played for the olympic team).

2. Tardelli (and the previous coach) does not call him up, claiming that he is being watched but still not ready to be called up to the NT.

3. Zidan doesn't like this. So he says he wants to play for Denmark (and when confronted by Egyptian media he says if Egypt call him, he will accept, but he wasn't called up)

4. Tardelli doesn't like his interviews, he suggests to the FA that they ban him for life. The EFA agrees and does ban him along with Mido and two other players (Mido and the others failed to show up to an NT game once, but Mido is set to officiall apologize in Cairo tomorrow and he will be back to the NT)

5. Zidan moves to werder, and the Danish government says he cant get the citizinship before 2009. So basically, I expect zidan will follow Mido's path and come begging to play for our NT again, otherwise, he will be 28 before he can be qualified to play for Denmark (and we have to see about that too, since he already played for the Egyptian olympic team).

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Forza Mohammed Zidane

·
U get what U give
8,784 Posts
Pulsar36 said:
Forza Mohammed Zidane
lol! are you an Egyption too?? :relieved: :D
BTW I`ve seen the Egyption last freindly game, they played against Bulgium with almost the second team not the first team, and they won 4-0 .. that was pretty amazing, cause Belgium played with thier stars Buffel,Mpenza Brothers, Kompany (he played as a DM!!) and others, but the Egyption NT had controled ther game perfectly.
and one week later Ive seen the friendly game with the South Korean NT, and the Egyptions have won 1-0 in the south Korean stadium, I remembered when ENT played last time in the WC 1990 and they made great stuff, I think your golden age is about to begin again ;)
good luck for the Pharaos :)
Oh I forget the point!! :yawn: I think after all this I don`t think you need the likes of Mido and Zidane that much, what do you think??

·
Registered
60,511 Posts
Devious said:
lol! are you an Egyption too?? :relieved: :D
BTW I`ve seen the Egyption last freindly game, they played against Bulgium with almost the second team not the first team, and they won 4-0 .. that was pretty amazing, cause Belgium played with thier stars Buffel,Mpenza Brothers, Kompany (he played as a DM!!) and others, but the Egyption NT had controled ther game perfectly.
and one week later Ive seen the friendly game with the South Korean NT, and the Egyptions have won 1-0 in the south Korean stadium, I remembered when ENT played last time in the WC 1990 and they made great stuff, I think your golden age is about to begin again ;)
good luck for the Pharaos :)
Oh I forget the point!! :yawn: I think after all this I don`t think you need the likes of Mido and Zidane that much, what do you think??
Hey Devious, where are you from mate ? :shades:

Nah Pulsar is American, he has Indian origins though.

We need all the help we can get. Mido and Zidan are huge talents and it would be foolish to ignore them.

·
U get what U give
8,784 Posts
Nerazzurri4life said:
Hey Devious, where are you from mate ? :shades:

Nah Pulsar is American, he has Indian origins though.

We need all the help we can get. Mido and Zidan are huge talents and it would be foolish to ignore them.
I`m from the dark side of the monn, It doesnt matter where am I from dude, I`m the man who knows too much about many things. that`s all ;)
IMO without them Egypt can win the African Cup.

Good luck.

·
Registered
60,511 Posts
Devious said:
I`m from the dark side of the monn, It doesnt matter where am I from dude, I`m the man who knows too much about many things. that`s all ;)
IMO without them Egypt can win the African Cup.

Good luck.
Emm...ok.

Thanks for the good luck wishes.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts