Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Banned
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think Mohamed Zidan will be the best player in the world in 5 years time.
He's very skillful and excellent in scoring goals. He's the top scorer in the danish league and there are news claiming that he'll join german champions Werder Bremen this winter break.

·
Registered
786 Posts
zidan heheh vedz favorite player!!!!!!!! BEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD??? UR A GOOSE!!

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
He is a great talent....maybe

·
Registered
57 Posts
Is he definitely a striker? If so, i am not convinced he has the power required in that position to be a world beater there. I always saw him as more of a winger build. Against tough defences he won't just get away with skill to beat defenders. They can read it much, much better.

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
He's an attacking midfielder!! I think 21 yrs old but not sure 100%

He's talented but not up to the "Top World Player" especially in the presence of Fernando Torres, Roonie, Cassano, Kaka, Martins,...etc :)

·
Registered
738 Posts
Zidan signed with werder bremen, and isn't cup tied so he'll be able to play in the champions league. It's going to be fun watching this guy. He's talented

·
Banned
10,200 Posts
borghosh said:
I think Mohamed Zidan will be the best player in the world in 5 years time.
He's very skillful and excellent in scoring goals. He's the top scorer in the danish league and there are news claiming that he'll join german champions Werder Bremen this winter break.
IMO the Danish league could disguise a very average player in the Premiership into looking like a very good one

·
Registered
68 Posts
KyleLeonard said:
IMO the Danish league could disguise a very average player in the Premiership into looking like a very good one

yea that right.

but if he goes to Werder Bremen use this skills in the bondes leaga we will know talented or not

·
Registered
2,734 Posts
KyleLeonard said:
Watch some football being played by him and you will see his talent I promise you..;):D Tough I agree with you:)

·
Registered
786 Posts
thats a mad avarat!!!!!!!!!!!! ja sam isto iz mostara care! jeli jos zivis tamo???

·
Banned
1,371 Posts
Adam_Gooner said:
I am glad he has gone to Bremen too. Bremen will sell if he gets good.

Hopefully we'll keep him a few years WHILE he is good ;)

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
i WISH Besiktas had transferred him when we had the opportunity.
This kid will be HUGE in the future, no doubt. He is just too good.

·
Registered
3,575 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
wish him good luck in bundesliga,and to prove his abilities

he had some superb goals in the danish league

·
Registered
264 Posts
Kampfschwein said:

maybe because he refused to join the Egyptian National team,but I think that this was just rumors because I read in an interview with them that he didn't recieve any call from former Egyptian Coach Marco Tardelli

1 - 20 of 29 Posts