Xtratime Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
“Stephen Appiah is one of our squad players, yet we are inundated with offers for his services from Italy and England. Now it’s fashionable for people to say you need at least two whole line-ups, but there are other clubs with three entire sides who have been left behind.”

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't care. I'm sure unlike you guys, the players will take offense to this and whip Juventus this Wednesday.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
LOL....sup man, how's it going

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Pulsar36 said:
I don't care. I'm sure unlike you guys, the players will take offense to this and whip Juventus this Wednesday.
Let's hope so Puls :) ,If Inter beat Juve I'll get all the Inter fans pissed senseless :tongue:

·
Registered
8,926 Posts
Moggi has always been a dumb fuk always will be. I think he is just pschyching (dont know how to spell) up our players for Wednesday, thats all.

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
bad move by moggi. that statement only increases our determination

·
Administrator
53,051 Posts
How is stating the obvious a cheap shot or trying to psyche them? Though he is proberly trying to psyche them,considering the timing.But its not a big deal.

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
LOL let's cry about what Moggi says, even if it is the truth.

·
Registered
60,516 Posts
Moggi loves to talk about Inter all the time. I guess he's pissed and bitter that Stankovic said no to him and prefered to join us instead.

Speaking of Moggi, did you guys read what he said about UEFA assigning Russian refs as to knock Juve out of the CL in favour of Chelsea ? :ass: :D

What a moron ! :dielaugh:

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well i guess it works both ways

Look what Mancio said about Roma I believe:

We're not the only team out of the Champions League. There are many big-name teams that spent more money than us on transfers, and got knocked out before us. And maybe they're not even in the race for the league title.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Moggi is pissed that Juve couldn't buy the ref in the Liverpool game let alone any of them in the Champion's league.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts