Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In italian-soccer.com site, Moggi announced that there is no 'big deal' transfer plan for Juve this summer. He also said that he 's looking for young promising player. Is this guy idiot or what? I know JUve need young player for the future but we need some big names signing as well to catch up with Lazio.
May be he's just bulls***t as always but if what he said about no big deal signing is true. I'll be worry about next season. By the way I think Paramatti is a good player but he's a bit too old.

What do u guys think?

Forza Juve

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
Juve doesn't need no big names if they don't sell them, if a big name arrives(Crespo) anotherone(Inzaghi) will leave.

And big-names are quick unhappy and Juve doesn't want that, so they go for cheap older italian players and young(italian) talent!

·
Registered
372 Posts
1) Biggest stars are not always the same as the best team. If that would be the case, Inter would win the title year after year. Of course a big signing could make Juve a better team, but we have to remember that it is more important to buy players that fits in well than players that are individually good.

2) Do not believe everything mr Moggi says to the papers. Of course he doesn´t talk about the big signings he wants to do, that would make the other teams more INTERested.

FORZA JUVE !!!!!!

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Showing your cards also increases the bidding war. It will escalate the asking price. Some clubs get involved only to screw up the deal for their opponent.

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
Excactly Falc; that's something which has gone uncommented so far I think.
You don't see Juve (Moggi, Bettega, Girardo) commenting on on-going negotiations. They work in silence- if they get the player it's all fine, and they announce it, but hold their cards closely too them until then.
All the rumours we're hearing about Juve shopping for big stars are out of the media entirely. That doesn't mean they're all untrue, but unlike especially Sensi, Moratti and Cragnotti Juve never fuel media speculations.
Sometimes that makes especially Moggi look like the biggest liar on the planet, because is there anyone interested in Italian football who believes that Juve is not in the market for Crespo, as he claims ? I think not.

Ciao.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts