Xtratime Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Juventus General manager Luciano Moggi has stated that the Bianconeri never wanted jaap stam anyway.The Lazio and Holland International who just yesterday stated that he did'nt want to join Juventus.
Moggi stated that why do we need another 30+player we're going for more youth players like Bonera and ferrari.Is this a case of Sour Grapes from Moggi or what?
Like he would'nt want Stam at Juventus.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Is Stam a great defender? Yes, one of the best. Is he the ideal solution for Juve? No. Young defenders like Ferrari and Mexes are.

·
Registered
43,395 Posts
Liek if you ask 90% of teh Juve fans they will say "we dont want Stam" right? Gimi a break.

Its all words and war of words. Dont pay too much attention to what they say but to who they sign! :cool:

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Let the Big Brother talk...typically Juve style, that is typical Mafiosotti...:groan::rollani:

And the worst is to see Bettega open his mouth in all this...:groan::rollani:

Stam is a very intelligent person and he has chosen the best bet for him to win and big title. Not to waste his time and career (with Inter) or get only a shot at the Scudetto (with Juve). He wants the real thing, that is the Champions League and a free trip to Tokyo, first class and fully paid for!!!:stuckup::proud: Who wouldn't after all?...;)

FORZA STAM!!!:thumbsup:

Cheers.;)

·
Registered
207 Posts
bono said:
Liek if you ask 90% of teh Juve fans they will say "we dont want Stam" right? Gimi a break.
If the choice was between Ferrari and Stam; Definetely Ferrari.
If both, hell yeah. But since Juve don't have the same economical powers as before, that would never happen.

You could believe it and do something about that tunnelsight of yours, or keep having your head buried in the sand.

Stadium,

Are you biased?

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
stam is better than any current juve central defender. but our problem is an ageing defence. how can we fix that problem by buying another old player. i admit, if the likes of montero, ciro and iuliano all left, then having stam would be good as he can be that experienced defender for us. but i think thuram is going to move into the middle next season and a right back will be bought.

i'm hoping moggi does get ferrari, bonera and even Oddo. one more young defender would be good also. mexes sounds great, but doubtful for us. Squillaci would be good and is very possible.

in the end, i dont think its sour grapes by moggi. stam didnt want to join juve and moggi wouldnt be upset over it. there are plenty of other young defenders out there. if there wasnt, then moggi would be pissed off of course.

in the end, its good buy for milan, they have 3 world class centre backs at their disposal.

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
Bird said:

Stadium,

Are you biased?

:howler: :howler:

on two counts

1) calling payman stadium is :howler: :howler: :howler:

2) asking if he is biased :howler: :howler: :howler:

POST OF THE MONTH!!!!!!!

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Lav said:
:howler: :howler:

on two counts

1) calling payman stadium is :howler: :howler: :howler:

2) asking if he is biased :howler: :howler: :howler:

POST OF THE MONTH!!!!!!!
what's funny kiddo?:stress:

You've grown tired of your previous cheap Bulgarian toy :howler::dielaugh: and now you're looking for something else to entertain you?:googly::stress:

:tongue::D

Cheers.;)

P.S. Biased me???:dazed::eek: How can you say that?:groan:

:D:tongue:

·
Registered
207 Posts
JKris said:
You mean like how you choosed Legrottaglie last year? :D He was so overhyped last year.
Last summer, the idea of getting Legro and ripping Sensi off in the same process I think was to tempting to refuse.
In the end, I think we were the ones that got screwed and Sensi had the last laugh:D. Shit happens.

South_Melbourne,

I know that it must feel good for you that Stam would choose Milan ahead off Juve, but that's also why it makes me smile when knowing that you cannot accept the fact that I would choose another defender over (?) the Milan bound Stam. Don't let me spoil the fun for you.

:smileani: :smileani: :smileani:

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
San Siro said:

You've grown tired of your previous cheap Bulgarian toy :howler::dielaugh: and now you're looking for something else to entertain you?:googly::stress:

P.S. Biased me???:dazed::eek: How can you say that?:groan:

:D:tongue:

well he certanly was a cheap toy, just so happens he seems to go AWOL every other week.....and Bird here served up a slam dunk with those comments....:cool:

dont worry as soon as bono is back order will be restored. ;) :D

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Schumy said:
Juventus General manager Luciano Moggi has stated that the Bianconeri never wanted jaap stam anyway.
So finally the truth is slowly coming out, Milan is Stam's 2nd choice;)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts