16,173 Posts
no he hasn't been according to goal.com

they say the sentence is a suspended one

I suppose it's a case of which lousy news source to believe

but I'm sure it's a suspended sentence

·
Administrator
52,981 Posts
Its just parole...the bastard doesnt need to do jail time. But its a sentence.

And thats something atleast, but there is better chance of him having an heartattack after seeing how ugly he is in the mirror, then doing some lenghtly jail time.

·
Administrator
52,981 Posts
Lets forget those sensationalists C4 and goal.com. BBC oughta be most reliable, here, the vital part of their article:

Sentences below two years are suspended in Italy, and Ansa news agency reported that Moggis would not serve any time in jail because the offences were committed before May 2006 when an amnesty was granted.

Luciano Moggi faces another trial on charges of sports fraud and criminal association, due to begin on 20 January in Naples.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/7818118.stm

Vital distinction. If you read the whole article, you will realise this is only about his sons agency GEA World, and what Moggi and Moggi jr did with that agency (the son got 14 months), coerced or threatend players etc. The calciopoli trial is later on, so he still has a chance to get real jail time. But the outcome of such a trial may take a WHILE to say the least.

·
Defunct
23,341 Posts
You may think you want this, but you don't. Jail is where petty criminals become hardened criminals :D

Imagine Moggi sharing a cell with Berlu.. :dazed:

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
so what happens WHEN moggi is proven innocent in napoli? will we get our scudetto back?

·
Premium Member
11,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Damn, I knew this was too good to be true... :(

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
No, but explaining you the difference between the sporting code and the penal code has been hard since the start.
hey toni bend over.

gavino's back on the site.

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
hopefully he won't threaten me in the process.

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
why should he? You are on the same side, the difference being that he is biased while you are clueless.

i'll tell you what, if he does threaten me i'll call you. you seem to be pretty tough in front of a monitor.

·
Registered
46,350 Posts
i'll tell you what, if he does threaten me i'll call you. you seem to be pretty tough in front of a monitor.
bla bla bla... he has never threatened me in a dozen pages of debate, so if he threatened you it just means that you have insulted him heavily cause you had no good arguments... as usual.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
LOL... sentenced and suspended at the same time.

Thats lucky luciano (the old one)

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
bla bla bla... he has never threatened me in a dozen pages of debate, so if he threatened you it just means that you have insulted him heavily cause you had no good arguments... as usual.
or not enough kerosene, tough guy. grow up you little bitch.

·
Registered
46,350 Posts
or not enough kerosene, tough guy. grow up you little bitch.
Is this your best argument? :howler:

I bet you don't even know the content of the post which caused my comment about "kerosene and lit cigarette". Nothing football related, of course, but you don't know... as usual. You never know. You post on a forum from the beginning without knowing a single fact.

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
an argument?? i thought it was an observation.

let me know when you get over your little temper tantrum. just don't get banned this time tough guy.

·
Registered
46,350 Posts
an argument?? i thought it was an observation.

let me know when you get over your little temper tantrum. just don't get banned this time tough guy.
let me know when you have an argument. In the meanwhile ask gavino to tell you difference between penal code and sporting code

1 - 20 of 44 Posts