Discussion Starter #1
He has Luliano and some cash with him. Do you understand?:(

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Re: Moggi on his way to Parma...

enola said:
Whoever hits Iuliano in the face with a football get's money in reward?
Pling Pling!!! We got a winner!!!

I wish it was so.

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Moggi on his way to Parma...

Shero said:
Pling Pling!!! We got a winner!!!

I wish it was so.
Oh, darn I was wrong. :groan:

Umh, whoever kicks a football in Moggi's face wins a reward?? Actually I'd do that for the mere satisfaction of it.

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Who says?

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
I'd much rather kick Moggi where it hurts & remove the cúnts ability to breed;)

Iuliano, an over paid crap, probably for Ferrari in a straight swap. So embarassing:depress:

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
I can guarantee you that we won't be seeing Iuliano at Parma. There's no phucking chance unless Juventus agree to pay his salary.

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I belive we will get Luliano on loan and Ferrari will be sold. :depress:

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Offcourse with a deal were Juve pay Lulianos wages.

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
If Ferrari leaves it will have to be quite a hefty transfer fee and maybe a player thrown in...one of Juves oldies or some Primavera player maybe.

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
GaGa said:
If Ferrari leaves it will have to be quite a hefty transfer fee and maybe a player thrown in...one of Juves oldies or some Primavera player maybe.
:depress:

I dont think we will get much money. We will probably get around 2 million pounds and Luliano. Luliano suck.

Plz, send us to C1. I dont want this anymore.:(

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Shero said:
:depress:

I dont think we will get much money. We will probably get around 2 million pounds and Luliano. Luliano suck.

Plz, send us to C1. I dont want this anymore.:(
To be honest what the media have been quoteing is unrealistic true or not...2.5m, 3m, 4m none of these figure are even close to realistic and as they have said in the media Parma have turned down bids at one stage it was 4m from Juve 2 weeks ago. We are talking about an Italian international who has more or less earned a price tag of at least 8m. I mean if Nakata is being quoted at 8m I can't see how Ferrari can go for any less. We sold Diana for 2m and that's just half his contract.

But we will see...:)

Serie C2 is where we would be sent...not C1.

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
i think that moggi would be willing to give iuliano to parma in exchange even if it meant juve paying a portion if not all of iuliano's wage.

Moggi and juve are desperate now for a defender, simple as that. Anything under 8m would be unjust imo.

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Iuliano won't accept Parma anyway...

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Fabiocapello said:
He will be leaving Juve who are in CL....in contention for Serie A...and he wants to be part of it seeing as Lippi wants the CL title...before moving to the national team ater Trap. ;)

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Fabiocapello said:
yeah but IF juve want him to go

then i don't think he will refuse
unless he wants to be another davids
Davids was different he made promises he would sign a new contract by the summer and when asked to in the summer he declined.

Iuliano can decline it...Juve won't drop him because he wants to stay...they aren't that un-professional. (what!!!);) :D

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
your being sarcastic right? ;)

if Iuliano stops juve from getting ferrari,
i thinking its highly likely he will hardly get a game again this season for juve

1 - 20 of 33 Posts