Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sunday night on Domenica Sportiva Mr Luciano Moggi declared :

I hope that Stankovic will stay in Lazio couse he do not deserve to play in any team!

He signed and he promised himself to anyone !

he is a mercenary!

Hope no one will buy him.

........................................................................................

1)Moggi words are real and is real that deki ( or someone near him) signed a pre contract with Inter, Juve and Maybe Milan)
2) Deki did not sign with Gea ( moggi son's company) and that's why Moggy is upset
3) Deki Image is really in deep sh..t
4) Deki Fault? No....soon u will know what happen to him.

Personally i feel upset with him couse he did'ntshow the reality 8 months ago...
Now he must get on his back all mistakes....

Poor deki....Money is a poison.

·
Flop
5,498 Posts
I can't take this serious anymore. I really don't care any more if Deki stays or goes. This is a f*cking circus. Since August we've been hearing the same shit: "Deki will stay", "Deki will definitely go", "Deki will sign a new contract next week"

Why the hell can't we just get some clarification and move on? :mad:

·
Registered
21 Posts
We will see what happens, personally Its hurt to loose such a good player, but I also can not understand Deki's actions.
If he does not want to stay, then he can go.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This is a f*cking circus........................

This is the point!!!

Until we are those spending the money for this idiots!

·
Registered
101 Posts
Not official I dont believe it.:devil: :fero: :howler: :stress:

·
Registered
145 Posts
if it's not Deki fault.. I feel bad for him..

but I don't really care if he staying or leaving.

I feel that his agent is the cause of this..

·
Flop
5,498 Posts
LazialeSvedese said:
Players come and go - coaches come and go.

La Lazio remains.
That's a little to easy, IMO. I'll support Lazio no matter who plays for the club or if it's in Serie A, Serie B or whatever. But I'll still be frustrated when the club is obviously in decline and management is making pointless or downright foolish decisions.

If Lazio actually will remain is pretty much an unknown factor aswell. :nervous:

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Biancoceleste

That's a little to easy, IMO. I'll support Lazio no matter who plays for the club or if it's in Serie A, Serie B or whatever. But I'll still be frustrated when the club is obviously in decline and management is making pointless decitions.
Covers my view on the issue.

·
Registered
235 Posts
We are in trouble. Parma are in TROUBLE.

FLORENTIA VIOLA... remember?

I love our players because they are laziali. If they decide to go elsewhere because of money, then they can go **** themselves.
Their agents can go hang themselves from day 1 if it was up to me. Im more interested in the destiny of Lazio than in ANY player or coach. Our club is more than 100 years old. Thats more important in my opinon. If Deki, his agent or his mother wants him in Inter, fine - TO HELL WITH HIM. If he wants to stay, then fine also - sign the God damn contract and stop looking for an extra miljon USD. He chooses, and he signs. Somewhere.

Regardless of which, I will always cheer for la Sociatà.

·
Flop
5,498 Posts
That's where we differ I guess. :)

I'll not stop supporting various players because they leave the club. I'll always appreciate the likes of Nesta, Nedved, Simeone, Signori, Veron for what they continue to do on the pitch even if they aren't Lazio players anymore.

I think it's perfectly logic that some players want to go to a club which is doing better or some players simply need a change. It's called ambition and yes, bigger clubs are able to pay bigger saleries but I believe that the primary reason for changing clubs is usually ambition and not money.

Likewise, I won't support management unconditionally when I can see for myself that some of the things they do is foolish. I love Lazio but I want to be able to be critical and not just support them through a 'tunnelvision'. :)

·
Registered
235 Posts
Biancoceleste:

Do you like ALL players that once left Lazio? Or could it be a personal touch that you like players that used to play for Lazio in certain roles... given the fact that they didnt go to rioma (like Fuser)? Or Mendieta, who never made an impact, or Salas who is almost a tragic figure these days... or Vieri, who hasnt cheered the last 25 goals he scored for Inter... or Pancaro, who's making success in Milan... Maybe you just fancy the... hmm... certain players?

Do you like players that left Lazio for the sake of more money? Arent we tributing players that play for our jersey? For the Eagle... and NOT for the money?

I respect your whatever opinion. I just gave you mine.

And if Deki goes to whatevershit for money - I will never spare a second thought for him. The difference between playing for Lazio and everyone else, is that in OUR team, you play for the jersey and for the joy of being a laziale.

Or else, at least in my case - I could support anyone. But I dont and I never will. Sempre e solo, la Lazio. In good and in bad.

Lazio is special. A player who says day 1 that he wants to finish his carreer in Lazio and the next day leaving for a higher salary has in my opinion never understood the meaning of being a laziale. Remember what Stankovic said during the summer-mercato?... apparently he doesnt himself...

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
LazialeSvedese said:
The difference between playing for Lazio and everyone else, is that in OUR team, you play for the jersey and for the joy of being a laziale.
I think that's one of the most ludicrous statements I've seen on the forum this year.... well... at least from someoe where I didn't expect it ;) (no Svennis, that's not a pot shot at you :D).

Every fan of every club can say that LS. You can say that this is what you expect of the players... but it's not what you're getting.
Every single one of your players would leave if there was a drastic difference between the prospects he was offered at lazio or elsewhere. Be the reasons ambition or greed.

Believing anything else is frankly rediculous.

That is not saying that you shouldn't feel free to be oblivious to the players who leave Lazio on whatever terms, but they are not AT Lazio because of some special bond.

·
Registered
13,059 Posts
I agree with Glen and Biancoceleste, it's one thing to support a given club and another to expect from the players the same. They are first and foremost profesionals. Lazio may seem special for us but not for most of them. It hurts to see certain players leave your favourite club but I can understand their choice in most cases and still support them. In Deki's case I won't support him because of his lies not because he wants more money.

·
Registered
235 Posts
I dont and didnt expect you should understand, Glen, since this must be greek for any juventino... ;) but for those who knows our history, knows what Im saying.

Of course, you're right in the sence that everyone can say this... but in our case, its real. Bandwagoners may NOT comment on this...

We are constantly harrassed by media.
Our extremist fans are monitored more than any other, even though the "others" are the same.
We have a history unlike any other. 11 anni a Serie B blah blah blah...
We have the last few years discovered something - for us - very special, in almost every sentence: from Cragnotti, to Nesta, to Scudetto, to a fake jewelry robery with a moral ending, to a killed fan at Olimpico, to an almost liquidated club... oh... and to have caterpillar neighbours... and worst of all - to a closing of LazioWorld.

Thats special, isnt it? :) Who can match this... ? A few maybe, with my mind on a planecrash...

Seriously... my personal opinion - how cocky it may be seen, is that fans of yours, Milan or Inter will never understand. Parma-fans have just understood... the last few weeks. And Viola-fans have also understood. I guess.

But what I do know, is that laziali friends of mine are proud for being just laziali... despite many black moments back in time.

So, back to topic - I think last season (not this unfortunately) showed the world a never seen joy on the pitch when Lazio played, among the players.

But perhaps Im just a dreamer, so be it, then.

·
Nasty Woman
22,583 Posts
Glen said:
I think that's one of the most ludicrous statements I've seen on the forum this year.... well... at least from someoe where I didn't expect it ;) (no Svennis, that's not a pot shot at you :D).

Every fan of every club can say that LS. You can say that this is what you expect of the players... but it's not what you're getting.
Every single one of your players would leave if there was a drastic difference between the prospects he was offered at lazio or elsewhere. Be the reasons ambition or greed.

Believing anything else is frankly rediculous.

That is not saying that you shouldn't feel free to be oblivious to the players who leave Lazio on whatever terms, but they are not AT Lazio because of some special bond.
pfft. another one who started drinking a day too early. :D

·
Nasty Woman
22,583 Posts
Anomander Rake said:
I agree with Glen....
That's the first step on the slippery slope to oblivion! Run while you still have time!;)

1 - 20 of 39 Posts