Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Luciano Moggi has come out and had a go at Milan coach Carlo Ancelotti,After claiming that Ancelotti had applauded the Ibrahimovic suspension.Moggi apparently said that Ancelotti should look at Shevchenko's headbutt on Materazzi in the CL and claim this is a False Season.
Oh well I guess when you need to have a whine after all the help you've had and still not be happy that's quite sad.next of all Shevchenko who's one of Football's cleanest players,Where Ibrahimovic could hardly lay claim to anywhere near that,I can't believe someone like Moggi could make such a statement especially If The officials really had their eyes open. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Maybe if the Ref's and Linesman saw everything else that Juve do they wouldn't be riding so high,Absolute vintage Moggi unbelieveable!

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Ancelotti said that the rules must be respected. Just cause Zlatan is one of Juve's best players the rules can't be changed. I think it was pretty harch though, but it's time that Zlatan stops heading players like a giant baby.

·
Registered
14,870 Posts
If Moggi wants strong independant refs who make fair decisions all the time he should stop paying for them :jester:

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Schumy said:
Luciano Moggi has come out and had a go at Milan coach Carlo Ancelotti,After claiming that Ancelotti had applauded the Ibrahimovic suspension.Moggi apparently said that Ancelotti should look at Shevchenko's headbutt on Materazzi in the CL and claim this is a False Season.
Moggi's accusations have no credit or merit. For years when Sensi, Gaucci and Moratti spoke of Juve's favortism and the scent of 'corruptness' around him he brushed it aside and called them 'whiners' who should deal with their problems before blaming Juve. Now suddendly he wants everyone to take him seriously?
Two weeks ago he implied that the CL was also 'rigged' since there were Russian refs favoring Chelsea. :jester:
More over, how does a supposed headbutt in the CL have to do with Juve in Serie A and this 'false season'.
Moggi is trying everything to divert attention from the fact that Juve does not have the 'team' that could compete with the Europe's best.

·
Banned
2,221 Posts
This, my friends, is an all new reference point for hypocrisy.

A club that should be challenging for the fourth and final CL spot, based on the mediocre skill level of the team ; finds itself perched at the top of Serie A due in no small part to refereeing 'mistakes' that have been in their favour...Moggi has the audacity to say "it is a remarkable coincidence that Zlatan will miss the Milan game" he should be fined for bringing the game into disrepute. Makes Mourinho look like a saint. I never thought I'd live to see this day - Juve actually complaining that they've been treated unfailrly.... Wow.

That Pulsar idiot is saying Galliani this, Galliani that... Wonder if anyone's noticed a new trend that's taken Serie A referees by storm - ruling out perfectly legitimate goals scored by Milan...

·
Registered
788 Posts
acMilanMontreal said:
Moggi is trying everything to divert attention from the fact that Juve does not have the 'team' that could compete with the Europe's best...
....and therefore needs to rely on luck to win him games... :rolleyes:

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Paratroopa said:
That Pulsar idiot is saying Galliani this, Galliani that... Wonder if anyone's noticed a new trend that's taken Serie A referees by storm - ruling out perfectly legitimate goals scored by Milan...
Well, that Paratroopa idiot needs to realize that ruled out as well are

last minute Chievo goals, after all, Milan rules injury time- both figuratively, literally, and symbolically

EDIT: NOt that it makes Juve's right- Two wrongs don;'t make a right

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Pulsar36 said:
Well, that Paratroopa idiot needs to realize that ruled out as well are

last minute Chievo goals, after all, Milan rules injury time- both figuratively, literally, and symbolically

EDIT: NOt that it makes Juve's right- Two wrongs don;'t make a right
And also was a goal to Crespo in that game that should've stood,what about mentioning that :rollani: .Oh yes in Injury time we're awarded spot kicks instead of scoring ourselves,If Inter were good enough to score in Injury time I'm sure you wouldn't be complaining.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Schumy said:
And also was a goal to Crespo in that game that should've stood,what about mentioning that. :rolleyes:
I might be radical, annoying and sometimes outright nasty, but I never say anything that I don't feel is right. And So I agree that Milan's goal should have stood, and if you check my posts, I never discounted that goal. But still, the injury time incident makes me uneasy.

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
The problem the Chievo even the Chievo players knew it was a foul and no Milan defender defended, it was too clear before the Chievo guy recieved the ball and you see some idiots coming over to complain.. Pathetic!

Let them just think about the 0-2 defeat then use 451 to score 3 :D the tactic of the century really :D

·
Banned
2,221 Posts
Pulsar36 said:
I might be radical, annoying and sometimes outright nasty, but I never say anything that I don't feel is right. And So I agree that Milan's goal should have stood, and if you check my posts, I never discounted that goal. But still, the injury time incident makes me uneasy.
I don't have time for you, loser. Don't know what twisted little world you're living in but there's no way I'm just going to sit idle while losers like yourself suggest even a hint of similarity between us and those cheats from Turin.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Paratroopa said:
I don't have time for you, loser. Don't know what twisted little world you're living in but there's no way I'm just going to sit idle while losers like yourself suggest even a hint of similarity between us and those cheats from Turin.
Haha, you crack me up> Remember, this is a message board. No need to get all heated and panting over a simple remark. Cheers :D

·
Registered
6,089 Posts
Paratroopa said:
so much hate man......

your right there are absolutely no similarities at all. (s******)

edit: (i cant even sn*gger now. since when is sn*ggering racist? i dont snicker.

sorry, sn*cker)

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
LOL, I have no clue whats going on anymore except that Paratroopa's Blood Pressure is 170/80

....and rapidly rising :D :D :D :D: D

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Pulsar36 said:
LOL, I have no clue whats going on anymore except that Paratroopa's Blood Pressure is 170/80

....and rapidly rising :D :D :D :D: D
Just 10 short of the blood pressure registered over a vast majority of our beloved cugini just over a week ago ;)

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Diavolo said:
Just 10 short of the blood pressure registered over a vast majority of our beloved cugini just over a week ago ;)
:shades: Good one, mine was actually 500/240 but I'm now down to my normal levels of 190/100 hehe :dielaugh:

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Moggi feels like he needs to whinge like the "Old Lady" that Juventus are.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts