Xtratime Community banner

Modric or Xavi?

• Total voters
41 - 60 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
20,296 Posts
Blah blah, you are Croatian, we get it. I'm talking about the neutrals. I know it's hard to understand that your favorite player isn't the best, but he isn't. He won't stand up to Xavi in history.

May be in Croatia they rate him higher, but who really cares about that.
lol....I provide a whole bunch of facts even responding to some of your strange comments and you now skirt over them them. Dude, you are wasting my time, no offense.

And maybe in the middle of the Sahara or wherever little Xavi is collecting a pay cheque they rate him higher...but no one cares about him. Modric is leading my NT to Euros...that's the here and now. And you'll be watching us jealously.

And again, if you don't follow Madrid and Croatia, you have no basis to comment on the Ballon D'or Winner, and captain of Croatia, the most beloved NT in the world.

Game, set and match.
Thanks for coming out though. 💁‍♂️

·
Super Moderator
13,394 Posts
You cannot argue facts with someone who has been caught lying about this.

·
Third Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
10,857 Posts
lol....I provide a whole bunch of facts even responding to some of your strange comments and you now skirt over them them. Dude, you are wasting my time, no offense.

And maybe in the middle of the Sahara or wherever little Xavi is collecting a pay cheque they rate him higher...but no one cares about him. Modric is leading my NT to Euros...that's the here and now. And you'll be watching us jealously.

And again, if you don't follow Madrid and Croatia, you have no basis to comment on the Ballon D'or Winner, and captain of Croatia, the most beloved NT in the world.

Game, set and match.
Thanks for coming out though. 💁‍♂️
It your memories and and your team clearly, but no one else cares mate. The bold part shows your delusion. I have been arguing with a dude in canada.

·
Registered
20,296 Posts
Scored a great goal vs Valencia lol.

Yeah definitely better than Xavi now.
Baby steps but I'll take it. You are coming around.

I couldn't help but think of little Xavi, at 34 was washed up and had to avoid stepping on scorpions in the middle of the Sahara and avoid stepping in camel s.hit.

Luka just keeps going. And he'll put on the arm band of the world's most beloved team, Croatia at Euros this summer.

Like a fine wine, Luka keeps getting better with age.

#halamodric

·
Registered
33,648 Posts
Baby steps but I'll take it. You are coming around.

I couldn't help but think of little Xavi, at 34 was washed up and had to avoid stepping on scorpions in the middle of the Sahara and avoid stepping in camel s.hit.

Luka just keeps going. And he'll put on the arm band of the world's most beloved team, Croatia at Euros this summer.

Like a fine wine, Luka keeps getting better with age.

#halamodric
Xavi left Barca at 35 and a half in 2015 after the treble season after making 44 appearances.

You obviously didn't follow Spanish football that season because Modric was injured that season for a while iirc.

It's alright, I'm here to educate you on things.

·
Third Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
10,857 Posts
Is Ante gonna embarrass himself and all his countrymen every time Modric does something on the field?

·
Registered
20,296 Posts

·
Registered
20,296 Posts

Luka in another masterclass pulls the strings for all 120 minutes and scores a beauty penalty in leading Real to the SuperCopa. Third game in a row with a goal as well.....simply amazing.

...meanwhile, little xavi is avoiding stepping on scorpions and on camel s.hit in the dessert somewhere.

I just hope and pray he didn't take it out on his camel.

#halamodric

·
Administrator
29,546 Posts
Dimitry, dont bring this crap over, ok? Do you want to compare players in the most obnoxious way, sure, get Dagoods rule book and start listing the list of trophies, from the McDonalds winter Cup to Barechested Putin Trophy, the goals in the summer camp to FIFA 2010, but this whole brainless tribalism can be left aside.

·
Registered
40,588 Posts
lol, surely you're kidding J? What the hell is wrong with Dima's post? 🤪

Nothing malicious about it IMO.

·
Administrator
29,546 Posts
Nah, I said nothing about malicious, Dmitry is probally posting drunk again, when he should be taking care of his kid. The real question is what is right with Dimitry post? One asian culture mocking another? No need of that.

41 - 60 of 66 Posts