Registered
20,375 Posts
Except the Balon D'or.

Luka is the best. End of.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
And Xavi never won the Golden Foot.

But seriously, Modrić has just one La Liga title and no int'l trophies, so it has to be Xavi.

Sent from my SM-A205YN using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,931 Posts
Xavi: 500+ matches; holds the ball a total of five minutes. GTFO.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Xavi: 500+ matches; holds the ball a total of five minutes. GTFO.
To be fair, in 500+ games Mods probably makes five forward passes longer than 10m. It's the modern game.

Still can't believe he won the Balloon d'oor and FIFA WC MVP.

·
Registered
5,931 Posts
To be fair, in 500+ games Mods probably makes five forward passes longer than 10m. It's the modern game.

Still can't believe he won the Balloon d'oor and FIFA WC MVP.

The Football Fairy angered UEFA overlords with his retirement in Turin.

·
Registered
20,375 Posts
Xavi obviously.

Greatest midfielder of our generation.
lol

Modric is way better...and Iniesta is even better than that little wank.er xavi. Is a classless little punk who has Messi kneepads.

·
Registered
20,375 Posts

Pirlo and Scholes better than both imho.
Come on dude...NEVER and I repeat NEVER call some English kick and run hack a top level technical player. The little runt Shcoles ran around like a tasmanian devil, but skill was never his thing. Don't YOU DARE ever mention him with world class players like Modric and Iniesta.

Pirlo was a classy player. Saw him in Toronto when he came with New York...he literally walked around the pitch and did nothing (just collecting a pay cheque lol) but pregame, he signed my son's program and took a pic with him and made his day...meanwhile that pos David Villa literally put his hoody on and walked by every single fan waiting for him to give an autograph...such a wa.nker.

#itsnevercominghome

·
Registered
40,592 Posts
What about Nagy? :D

Seriously though, what happened to that guy? He came up strong.

Wouldn't personally rate Scholes as high as Xavi or Pirlo, but he was definitely a great player.

·
Registered
64,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Come on dude...NEVER and I repeat NEVER call some English kick and run hack a top level technical player. The little runt Shcoles ran around like a tasmanian devil, but skill was never his thing. Don't YOU DARE ever mention him with world class players like Modric and Iniesta.

Pirlo was a classy player. Saw him in Toronto when he came with New York...he literally walked around the pitch and did nothing (just collecting a pay cheque lol) but pregame, he signed my son's program and took a pic with him and made his day...meanwhile that pos David Villa literally put his hoody on and walked by every single fan waiting for him to give an autograph...such a wa.nker.

#itsnevercominghome
Name one player who could control a game like Scholes? And stop witht he he's not echnical shit dude, Scholes could deliver a 50 yard through ball with both feet no problem.

1 - 20 of 194 Posts