Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
13,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
38,110 Posts
Disgusting! I will tweet to them right away and demand transgenders, homosexuals and lesbians be included too!

·
Greta joke sharer
23,290 Posts
Considering the fact that there's a horse in the list I don't think that five women being in the top ten is much of an issue.

Many of the write-ups look like they were written by children. What the hell is "the six-time Olympic medalist turned pro" even supposed to mean? It could possibly have made sense if we were talking about boxing where there is a difference between amateur and professional. But we're not living in an era where professionals aren't allowed in the Olympics.

·
Registered
17,343 Posts
Seems he went Trump Journalism University

·
Registered
56,725 Posts

·
Registered
13,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have heard of exactly 4 out of those 20 names
Muricans and their shitty sports... So Luka, Djokovik and Lebron are 3 I think. And who's the 4th? Either Halep or Hamilton I reckon.

·
Registered
17,343 Posts
SM-Savic

·
1st Tier Poster
49,298 Posts
wow just wow. ESPN's SJW cuck soyboys really must have worked overtime to come up with a list as ridic as this :facepalm: and obv still ended up with something insanely American-centric without even noticing it

who the fck are those people on places 1-7?

·
Registered
13,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
My own top 20 list:

1.Cristiano Ronaldo
2.Luka Modric
3.Daniel Cormier
4.Halep
5.Biles
6.Djokovic
7.Lebron
8.Mbappe
9.Salah
10.Lomachenko
11.Abdul
12.Marathon runner
13.Hamilton
14.Messi
15.James Harden
16.Best NFL player
17.Best baseball player
18.Terence Crawford
19.Canelo*(he only has an undeserved win over GGG but I reckon he will beat Fielding and earn this place)
20.The Horse(don't know if he should be included but ran out of ideas)

·
Registered
17,343 Posts
Modric ain't done anything for last 4/5 months.
Name 1 good game he played for RM this season?

·
Registered
13,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Modric ain't done anything for last 4/5 months.
Name 1 good game he played for RM this season?
Valencia, Celta, Valladolid, Espanyol, Roma(1th leg), Levante(yes the only one who played well) and was awesome against Spain with Croatia too. Now shut your pie-hole!

·
Registered
17,343 Posts
Utter tripe awarding it to him, no wonder CR's pissed.

Tone your language appropriately, keyboard hard man

·
Registered
21,629 Posts
Valencia, Celta, Valladolid, Espanyol, Roma(1th leg), Levante(yes the only one who played well) and was awesome against Spain with Croatia too. Now shut your pie-hole!
:dielaughing::pat:

Game, set and match.

PS The dublin incel is back to his safe space curled up in the fetal position screaming at the sky. Mommy will bring him some tea and crumpets, everything is going to be okay. :righton:

·
Registered
13,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Utter tripe awarding it to him, no wonder CR's pissed.

Tone your language appropriately, keyboard hard man
I just broke my keyboard against my forehead because of this^ and I'm typing this via copy pasting letters from random bookmarks. Just PM me place and time and it's on Tony. I'm gonna hold you into a crucifix and elbow the f*** out of your potty mouth. You'll regret ever messing with me...

·
Registered
17,343 Posts

1 - 20 of 25 Posts