Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have seen some un-suitable behaviour in this forum of late, and there has been no appropiate, if any, action taken. I suggest we discuss this, and find someone suitable from amongst ourselves to become the moderator here, and do an adequate job.

I took my concerns to the Questions & Suggestions forum...
http://www.xtratime.org/forum/showthread.php?t=151218

·
Registered
11,116 Posts
I suggest a poster who is around most of the time like once every two days would be fine. Anybody with such conditions can do the job.

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
I think Liverpool4Eva would be a good choice, he's around a lot, contributes well in here and shows good maturity in his posting.

Anyone else second my nomination?

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
I was going for you next Hijazzey - you're always around too! :)

·
totally innocent
2,227 Posts
Thanks for the vote of confidence ;)

The cheque is in the post :D

·
Registered
17,569 Posts
What happened to JLP? Haven't see him post in a while.

·
Registered
4,844 Posts
I'd say we can have HiJazzey as co-FM of this forum then for now :) If liverpool4Eva shows up later and is interested too, we'll see if a 3rd mod (given the mysterious absence of JLP) is still needed.

AFAIK, JLP is having holiday in his home country and will return to USA sometime in January. So perhaps his absence is related with that. I may be wrong though!

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
Congrats Hijazzey! :)

(Cheque still not arrived :confused: )

;)

·
totally innocent
2,227 Posts
Natalya, check the matter with my attorney. He's in charge of misc. campaign expenditures ;) .

So Nedved, when's my inauguration :D ?

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
No disrespect 123 but you only have 14 posts. Before some can be promoted to FM they need to show they can post as well as be available online often at a mature, high standard!

Hmmm called your Barrister (Attorney? Please! you live in London, can we use the correct terms! :nono: :pp) and he said that's been ok-ed and some of that oil revenue should be making it's way to this poor Muslim's house for a nice Eid present :)

·
totally innocent
2,227 Posts
Natalya said:
Hmmm called your Barrister (Attorney? Please! you live in London, can we use the correct terms! :nono: :pp) and he said that's been ok-ed and some of that oil revenue should be making it's way to this poor Muslim's house for a nice Eid present :)
Good to know that good god fearing citizens like yourself are rightfully rewarded with a generous eidiah!

As for my attorney, he's actually a solicitor. But he has been in the states so long that he still calls himself an attorney. But let's not split hairs :D

·
Registered
4,844 Posts
Ok I've notified the Admins :)

123, I see that you've been a member for already a few years. I suppose you've been reading more than posting. At the moment we've got better candidates to be FM, but there's a chance for you to become one as well in the future so no worries!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts