Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now, as moderator you basically just help keeping things lively and clean. Also you help other posters out if they are in doubt about something.

If you meet something or someone you don't know how to deal with just mail me ([email protected]) and I will come to your rescue.

The links you use to edit, move, and delete topics and messages is at the bottom of the forum itself, but use them sparingly and ask if in doubt and if you need someone banned.

The only question remaining is if there are any takers? :)

Jan

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
Jan,

I must tell you from being on the Chelsea forum for as long as I've been a member that the biggest fan of the Blues on this forum is kat. She deserves to be the moderator head and shoulders above the rest.

·
Registered
7,601 Posts
kat told me before that she doesn't has enough time to do that, i mean if she has to check this forum everyday, she only could manage time for at least once in two days to check this forums! that's what i see from his date of posting!

kat, what about being a co moderator with me in this forum? it's okay with me, although i am a big-big fan of liverpool but i am a big-big fan of you... ;)
i'll help you to moderate this forum and keeping things lively and clean... what do you think?!

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, i go for Kat..

If she does not get the `Job` i wouldnt mid being moderator, im always on and im a huge chelsea fan !!

------------------
KEVIN PHILLIPS !!

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes, kat I do :)

In tandem with bodat I am sure you will be fine. I am keeping Tario9's name on as well in case he returns.

Jan

X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hey bodat-
congrats!!!

anyway i'd like to add that kat's been doing a great job here..and bodat been livening up a lot the french forum!

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
congratulations kat!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
7,601 Posts
nasty nick, what about me? ;)

kat, tell me what i have to do in this forum... may i promote the good side of liverpool here? :) no?! okay...

Jan, thanks for making me the weirdist moderator here... :eek:

forza milan
go chelsea go, beat arsenal 'til they die... :)

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
What i meant was that kat wasn't moderator anywere,you have already experiance from the french forum.
congratulations to you too bobat
are you a big chelsea fan?

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ah, thanks for keeping me as moderator here Jan. I'm sorry that I haven't been able to make it here to Xtratime and post a lot as usual, but I have been and still am very busy. I have been moderating and reading mostly, but I will post here more often as I get the chance to.

Thanks for adding Kat and Bodat with me, they will be much help. :)

·
THE
14,150 Posts
And few more things.
Bodat, because this "Iloveyou" virus, I deleted all my mails, including yours. Could you send me them again?
And Tario, didn't you get a heart attack during last Jazz game (I mean this 96-93)? I couldn't even scream. But Malone-Stockton did the job again. :)

·
Registered
7,601 Posts
nasty nick! i am a big teaser of chelsea fan... ;)

kat, why did you delete all of my mails?! because of the virus from phillipine?! gee... i think i don't wanna send you those e-mails again, i said something funny there...! lucky for me, you haven't read it yet!!! :eek:

X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
hey that virus really came from the phillipines didn't it!??

it affects yr Pc when u open yr mail!??right!??

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yeah, that game killed me!! :) :) So did the game with the Blazers :( :(. Ah, I'll get over that. I have more things to worry about, like Chelsea...come on Blues.

[This message has been edited by Tario9 (edited 09-05-2000).]

·
Registered
7,601 Posts
yeaa, you're right xax, do you want it?! i have one... and i don't open it yet... i save it for people who knows a little about computer :D

X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
well i don't...

i just have that pic of that blonde i always like staring at...hummmmmm ;)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts