Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To help me keep things in order I have to have some help and is therefore looking for a voluntary helper to moderate this forum. It can also be more if more qualified applicants emerge. It is not something you get anything for except the "coach" title and bragging rights of course :)

The moderator/coach is one who helps out and keeps the discussions alive. He or she points out how posts should be if someone crosses the line and help alert me if it is very bad so I can take action.

If you are interested in helping me make this forum and the site as a whole even better you should apply here by writing a little bit about yourself and why you think you are the right person for the position.

If you aren't interested, but would like to support someone who has aplied comments are also welcome, but keep them positive please.

Thanks

Jan

·
Registered
7,601 Posts
Wow!
The forum's name has been canged!
Thank you Webmaster, Admin, Jan, whatever!! :D

Next step is, South East Asia forum!
And then the greatest Indonesian forum!
Haha...haha... :D

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Keep me moderator Please.

I just started posting more and more msg`s here Jan.

and i think this room has really kicked of a bit.

·
Registered
3,245 Posts
Hey, Bodat, I really like your idea of making an Indonesian Forum! Do you think we can convince Jan about it? ;)

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
are you saying me??? :mad:
oh.. But you're right :D

Btw. congrats guys :star:
Maju terus pantang mundur!!!!

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
Phew....i thought this forum has been deleted because we're trying to make it like Indonesian forum:D:D
OK,,,deh..Congratulation to Bodat and Lazindo01 and Nalin(for having survived:D:D)
LET'S KEEP IT UP:star::star::star:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts