Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now, as moderator you basically just help keeping things lively and clean. Also you help other posters out if they are in doubt about something.

If you meet something or someone you don't know how to deal with just mail me ([email protected]) and I will come to your rescue.

The links you use to edit, move, and delete topics and messages is at the bottom of the forum itself, but use them sparingly and ask if in doubt and if you need someone banned.

The only question remaining is if there are any takers?

Jan

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I`d be happy 2 do it :)

Ask me any Q`s u wanna know if u r willin to gimme the job

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
Well I'd like to have it too :), I lived in Asia for a long time and of course followed the Asian cup and the Gulf cup every year plus most friendly games. I am from Egypt so I also follow African Cup and African club competitions, basically I followed lots of Asian and African games..

Hey Nalin do you want to co-moderate this forum ? Thats is if Jan does not refuse both of us lol.... :D

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hooligans beware....

Sabray and Nalin are here

:)

------------------
KEVIN PHILLIPS !!

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sorry to spell yourname wrong Sabry :)

Sure looks nice with the 2 stars......

:) :)

------------------
KEVIN PHILLIPS !!

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
No problem Nalin, we better get this forum active, I will try my best :), but as I said I have some probs with my cnxn, you gotta fill in for me in the time being ;) (wont take long)

Good luck :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.