Los angeles galaxy .....................v washington dc united
columbus crew.............................v chicago fire
new york/new jersey metrostars v new england revolution
kansas city wizzards....................v colorado rapids
dallas burn...................................v san jose earthqakes

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Is there interest in another MLS Prediction League?

I'm willing to manage it if folks are interested, though I'd like a bit more participation than last year to make it worth while. There were only 5 or 6 of us entering predictions regularly; the last few weeks of the season it was down to 2 or 3.

Let me know who's interested.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just an idea what about major league soccer renameing it to the north american soccer league 2 then put some new teams in it.:D :)

·
Registered
4,325 Posts
Ill have a go Hern Yet being a world cup year and all it will get hard to watch the MLS when you see the quality of footie being played in Japan.

Are we going to put one together for the WC as well?

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Oldsocfan said:
One for the WC may be too much, considering so little time and so many variables after the first round.
Didn't somebody set up a Yahoo WC fantasy group for us? I remember I tried to register and it didn't work but that was weeks ago.

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
I just tried it again and am still getting the "minor server error" message that I got before.

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
MLS Prediction League? Of course I would participate again - we´re not done yet, OSF! ;)

Moreover, I offer some support in setting up the Prediction League since I loved taking part last year - even though not many people took part back then, I thought it was great fun... so I sure hope there´ll be another MLS PL :)

Perhaps it would be a good idea to start a separate thread for the Prediction League already now for people having enough time for registering. Just a thought :)

·
Registered
17,812 Posts
Good idea, Quentin!

When the new MLS season gets near, may be Hern can start a new thread for MLS predictions only and I can make it as a sticky thread.

A couple of weeks ahead of the season opener should allow enough time for people to enroll. What do you all think?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
If the major league soccer let in the new york cosmos in 2003 will the new york people support them.
and then we can have new york cosmos v san jose earhqakes just like it was in the old north american soccer league.:)

·
Registered
16,377 Posts
I would love to be a part of it. I must have missed the end of the season, because I was part of it in the beginning, but then I heard it flded, and never saw another prediction here :(

Glad there will be one this season :happy:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts