Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
4,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes it is here once again and I am hoping that someone will finally challange me for the title. My dynisty has gone on since the inception of the game. Barca I believe put up a good fight for the first three weeks of the season but fell like a ton of bricks Shortly after. ;)

The League name is: xtratimers and the password is: blues

So give it a try if you dare.
MLS Fantasy

·
Registered
7,217 Posts
I think I'll give it a go, but I'm terrible at Fantasy games...

·
Honorable Mention, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
21,026 Posts
PAULMAY said:
Barca I believe put up a good fight for the first three weeks of the season but fell like a ton of bricks Shortly after. ;)
:D I think it was more like 4 weeks:( But, what happen to you in the EPL fantasy game? ;)

I will sign up again, lets see if I can last a little longer this time:cool:

·
Registered
4,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
barça said:
:D I think it was more like 4 weeks:( But, what happen to you in the EPL fantasy game? ;)

I will sign up again, lets see if I can last a little longer this time:cool:
The EPL is not User friendly, Fox put out a good one, and this one done by sporting news is OK.

·
Registered
4,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Here is a tip for you. Research rsl and Civas. Find out who their starters are and pick those. Their prices will be lower than the rest as they have no MLS history. Also plaers Like Bonseu for the metros who is a starter but got hurt at the end of last season so his price is low. Once these players start their first game then there value will increase. you then can trade them once you gain extra cash for those players. Do this before the season starts as you can make as many trades as you want but when the season starts you only get 20 trades for the season. Make all your trades on a sunday night as the prices will fall or rise on monday when the seasson starts. So if you find out that one of your players was injured on saturdays match trade him that night.

·
Registered
4,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
MagicalEd said:
Thanks, BTW, is Lisi a starter for the Metros?
Probably will. Bonseau was a bad example here as the Metros released him this week. Which would mean Lisi has a better chance of starting as they will probably drop Gilberto on the left wing back.

·
Honorable Mention, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
21,026 Posts
One week is all it took for me to be in last place:(

Whats with the other teams that have 0 points, they didn't choose players?:confused:

·
Registered
4,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
barça said:
One week is all it took for me to be in last place:(

Whats with the other teams that have 0 points, they didn't choose players?:confused:
they may have entered too late, and rosters were frozen.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
I got 0

abuse of power....abuse of power! Somebody is tryin to put a white brotha down!! :(

·
Registered
4,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Jonny Knoxville said:
I got 0

abuse of power....abuse of power! Somebody is tryin to put a white brotha down!! :(
Jonny you need to have 11 players on your team to gain points. With 7000 left in your transfer kitty that will be hard to do. You are going to have to make some trades in order to get the cash to afford 2 more players.

There is another team that only has 8 they too will need to get 3 more players into their squad.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Will the Mystery Guest PLEASE SIGN IN....!

Gentlemen (and possibly Ladies)......
With the assistance of the First Rate staff at Xtratime......I am now, finally able to post. My moniker is Scottski51. Bluemetros was nice enough to let me know where some REAL soccer fans were located and cordially invited me over here.
As I mentioned in a note to all those in the Xtratimers League with MLS F/C at TSN I apologize for too quickly jumping into your league before proper introductions were made. My team is "Lampard is King" as befitting the EPL player most responsible for helping my English team do fairly well this year, as I'm sure he has helped many others in that fantasy league!
Quick profile........
home is Clovis Ca. in the big Central Valley
married with two grown daughters
became a soccer ref when youngest got into comp soccer in
mid-90s. Love the game. Saw WWC finals at Rose Bowl.
Dream is to see a couple EPL games before I die! And NOT
necessarily Man U !! Go Chelsea, Go Baggies, Come ON Everton!
Favorite MLS team is the West Coast's Finest....SAN JOSE
Earthquakes. Best striker.....Brian Ching!!! but BOY do we miss
Mulrooney already, not to mention GOOSe!! Every game looks to be a Shootout at Spartan Stadium.
Hope you all will be happy to have the competition and rest assured....as smart as I THINK I am.....old "LiK" will undoubtedly be coming BACK to the pack as soon as a couple DC United players decide to show up for the season.......
Did I SAY........Eskandarian or Adu????!!!
So who's up for some REAL game? (ooh, play on the salt lake name......!!!) :cap:

1 - 20 of 47 Posts