Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:dazed: Another HatTrick made by Mista. (Oliveira is another HatTricker in your team.) Do you guys notice that this season many HatTricks are made around the league?!

Here I have three questions.
Does Mista deserve to be selected by Saez for Euro04?
(I think he should have chance with his performance.)
Will Saez in the end choose him?
(I don't think so.)
Can Mista be the top Pichichi over Ronaldo? (He is now five behind Ronaldo.)
(Impossible is nothing here! Our team is not doing well and Ronaldo easily gets injured really. :( )

·
Registered
765 Posts
Some answers ...
I think Mista should now be included in the seleccion.
I thought he was a fluke, but no more.

I think he probably will get selected, but he won't play much.

I doubt Mista will catch Ronaldo. But if he's national pichichi, that's cool too.

·
Registered
394 Posts
I thought he was a fluke, but no more.
i'm starting to feel that way as well... however i dont think he is good enough for the national team. but good enough to at least be considered (if that makes sense?!!)

·
Registered
394 Posts
i don't think you can put someone in the national team after 1 good season at top flight, let's see how consistent he is.

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
djferros said:
i don't think you can put someone in the national team after 1 good season at top flight, let's see how consistent he is.
I'm not saying he has to be the starter striker, there are also players like Torres, Raúl, Morientes, Luque... but I think one good season in a top team is more than enough, you have to select the best players of the moment, not live in the past. If Mista ends the league with 20 goals or more and isn't selected I will be very deceived with Sáez.

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
Mista is left footed isn't he?? Vicente, is he aswell ??(I know that Mista is but not sure about Vicente)

Forgive if I have any ignorance

Umarnino

·
Registered
300 Posts
mista should go to euro2004 and represent spain even if he is not going to play ,but if i were spain i will bench raul and paly morientes andmista together may be that will get raul soring again.

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
Morientes-Mista?:rolleyes: I don't know about that, but anyways....

Mista could be a good bench option, I assume better than Salva. But right now in terms of Strikers I feel confident with Raul, Torres and Mori.

And yes Vicente is a left footer.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts