Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
TO: Thuram1,VERDI,Willem Sterk,Almeyda+Parma and anyone else interest in PARMA.

Dear Parma Fans.

Our beloved president and owner has made one more tremendous purchase which is expected to make Parma fans all over the world burst with exitment.Our new player's name is Alejandro Lembo and I after some serius reasearch found nothing.Fellow poster Almeyda+Parma did better and found a few things including his picture.YOUR MISSION IS TO FIND EVERYTHING YOU CAN ABOUT THIS GUY.His qualities,his skills,his car,his girlfriend,his political views,adress,fax and phone number,his favorite food,the name and the kind of his dog,EVERYTHING!

AT LEAST ONE OF US *MUST* watch Uruguay's next game since he is a starter at the national team.

GOOD LUCK!

------------------
Parma will fight back...FORZA PARMA!

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
His full name is Daniel Alejandro Lembo. He wears the #2 shirt for Uruguay. He was born 15/02/78 in Montevideo, Uruguay. He's 1.78m/77kg, which make him about Cannavaro's size. I think he can be a good signing. Just because you don't know him doesn't mean that he's useless. He's only 22 and hasn't particepated in a World Cup yet. It's harder for a defender to make a name for himself than for a striker. So that he's relatively unknown in Europe is nothing strange. Look at it this way. We may have found us a jewel before the rest could find him. That's good, isn't it?

·
Registered
859 Posts
I watched Uruguay-Chile, but I saw nothing special from him. But that´s maybe because Chile were really bad.

I don´t think he´s any better than Lassissi, Torrisi and Sartor so I see no point in buying a decent non-eu player.

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
i'm sorry but i can't view matches because our t.v. stations doesn't show then.

Also it is hard to find english stuff about a young uruguayan player.

Probaly will not play that much for us next season... well that is just what I think!

I hoped for Rangers AmorUso!!!

Forza Ze Roberto!

S

·
0 Posts
Amo,

probaly won't have a girlfriend this Lembo guy... according the girls here at my school!!! as you were interested in this. Only thing that matters is that he can play some decent football isn't it???

Well I remember a certain Danish guy called Dan Eggen and according to these same girl I mentioned before he was an absolute non canditate to have sex with. But then a certain Dane came up with a poll from a danish newspaper where finished 2nd as most sexy man so I'm not sure wether these girls are to trust so I'll keep looking for info on this guy for you.

------------------
ARTEMIO FRANCHI
OUR HEAVEN, YOUR HELL!!
FORZA FIORENTINA!!!!!!!

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think Dan Eggen is Norwegian but little does matter.Anyway,I dont really care if he has a girlfriend as long as he is a good player. :)

------------------
Parma will fight back...FORZA PARMA!

·
Registered
385 Posts
IS GOOD .... STRONG AND COULD ADD.
He was playing in Bellavista F.C. from Uruguay..
Bellavista is a cool team as napoli..Matuzalem is playing at Napoli. Is he AcParma player???

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
yess he's a parma player, loaned to Napolita

does anyone know from wich (brazilian)club he is bought?

He has performed very well :)
also he's only 20, he plays as Central Midfielder

1 - 9 of 9 Posts