Sab 30 Apr Serie A TIM Fiorentina - AC Milan 20:30 Stadio Artemio Franchi

Mer 4 Mag UEFA Champions League PSV - AC Milan 20:45 Philips stadion

Dom 8 Mag Serie A TIM Milan - Juventus Stadio Giuseppe Meazza

Dom 15 Mag Serie A TIM Lecce - AC Milan Comunale

Dom 22 Mag Serie A TIM Milan - Palermo Stadio Giuseppe Meazza

Dom 29 Mag Serie A TIM Udinese - AC Milan Stadio Friuli

Possile additions to the 8 above listed games are:

Mer 25 Mag: Eventual Champions League Final in Istanbul

Eventual Scudetto Final if tied on points with Juve (In Serie A history this has occured only once: Inter vs Bologna in the 60's)

Should we edge PSV and make it to the Final :hopefull: in 33 days we will play 9 games :scared: That makes it a game every 3,6 days :stress: Considering that most teams we face but perhaps for Lecce, that BTW on the day can beat any team on Earth, will battle till the very last day for something: Parma and Fiorentina against relegation, Juve for the Title, Palermo and Udinese for a historical CL spot and obviously PSV :stress: Our future could not possibly be more challenging and demanding :eekani: Every single team we face has a good enough reason to play in fully determined, they also know that our players are "exhausted" both mentally and physically.

It's Mission Impossible, will we suceed?
Have your say.

Forza Milan :cool:

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
:stress:

Crazy schedule ahead but I believe we have the means to get the job done in both competitions!:stuckup:

Sab 23 Apr Milan - Parma 2-0

Mar 26 Apr Milan - PSV 2-0

Sab 30 Fiorentina - AC Milan 0-1

Mer 4 Mag PSV - AC Milan 1-2

Dom 8 Mag Milan - Juventus 3-0 :stuckup: (A true reflection of the real values and differences between the 2 teams! 3 perles for all the goals no scored at the Delle Empti! Mark my words, 3 perle by lo Tzar!!!!:stuckup::proud: :star::devil:

Dom 15 Mag Lecce - AC Milan 1-3

Dom 22 Mag Milan - Palermo 1-0[/B]

Mer 25 Mag: Eventual Champions League Final in Istanbul
Milan-Liverpool 3-1

Dom 29 Mag Udinese - AC Milan 1-2

RESULT: ACCOPPIATTA SCUDETTO E COPPA CAMPIONI!!!!!:stuckup::devil: :star::proud:

FORZA RAGAZZI!!!:star:
TUTTI INSIEME VERSO # 18 E #7!!!!:stuckup:

Cheers.;)

·
Registered
2,992 Posts
No doubt it will be a tough task, but, with the right concentration, attitude, level of performance (and maybe, who knows, a little luck :googly:) then we are More than capable of gaining more points than Juve over this period :hopefull: .

The players can create the extra edge in the CL and do what needs to be done in Serie A :thumbsup: in order to achieve both goals. :star:

·
Premium Member
12,798 Posts
Crazy schedule indeed :scared:

Apart from Sheva, who was well "rested" for 6 weeks and should be able to play in all remaining 9 :hopefull: games without the need of a breather, a well balanced rotation for the rest of the boys is a MUST to keep them fresh :strong: and some of the squad players who have not seen much action todate MUST step up and deliver :stuckup:

PS: We still hold the record in Italy for the most number of games played in a single season :proud: In 2002-03, we played in every competitive match possible :stuckup: which amounted to an unbelievable 63 games :eekani:

34 in Serie A :devil:
19 in Champions League :dazed:
10 in Coppa Italia :boxing:

It's amazing after playing 63 games, we still ended up winning 2 of the 3 competitions :proud:

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ruffian said:
When the going gets tough, the tough get going. :devil:
I've already heard that one somewhere ;)

I forgot to mention, that having 6 cautioned players and a few injured players, does not improve the situation :googly:

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
Ruffian said:
I was trying to start a cliché competition with Haroon. :stuckup:
... and doing a mighty fine job at it! :shades: :stuckup:

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Guys I tell you, these 8 games are not going to be won with oneliners :stress:

We need some Haroonian Tactics to hand to Ancelotti :cool: starting from the Milan vs Parma game :stress:

Perhaps for the CL clash, an open techincal discussion, among all members, would be more than welcomed by Carletto :stuckup:

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Diavolo said:
Guys I tell you, these 8 games are not going to be won with oneliners :stress:

We need some Haroonian Tactics to hand to Ancelotti :cool: starting from the Milan vs Parma game :stress:

Perhaps for the CL clash, an open techincal discussion, among all members, would be more than welcomed by Carletto :stuckup:
That might be true however, I beg to differ! Why? Simply because never forget who we are! I'll remind you all by telling it. Better yet. I'll spell it!
M. I. L. A. N. :stuckup: A team used to win and accustomed to such moments of high pressure!:stuckup: I for one, am feeling totally relaxed and calm as I have rarely felt in football. :proud: It's not very complicated! We have our destiny in our hands, or rather, in our feet!
All we need to do is make sure to win every single game left till the end of the season!:stuckup: Nothing more, nothing less!:stuckup:

I want to see some belief in the team and the ragazzi guys!!!:fero:

I WANT ALL OF YOU MEMBERS OF THE BROTHERHOOD TO SAY AND MORE IMPORTANTLY BELIEVE THE FOLLOWING: :devil:

IN MILAN, IN CARLETTO, WE TRUST!:stuckup::proud: :star:

Cheers.;)

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
San Siro said:
That might be true however, I beg to differ! Why? Simply because never forget who we are! I'll remind you all by telling it. Better yet. I'll spell it!
M. I. L. A. N. :stuckup: A team used to win and accustomed to such moments of high pressure!:stuckup: I for one, am feeling totally relaxed and calm as I have rarely felt in football. :proud: It's not very complicated! We have our destiny in our hands, or rather, in our feet!
All we need to do is make sure to win every single game left till the end of the season!:stuckup: Nothing more, nothing less!:stuckup:

I WANT ALL OF YOU MEMBERS OF THE BROTHERHOOD TO SAY AND MORE IMPORTANTLY BELIEVE THE FOLLOWING: :devil:

Cheers.;)
HELL YEAH !!!!!!!!!

wheyyyyyyyyyyyy !!!! FORZA MILAN !!!!!

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
San Siro said:

Cheers.;)
Oh putain, you make it sound like a walk in the park :eek:
For a start, we don't even know whom Carletto will be able to field vs Parma :stress:

Anyway: IN MILAN, IN CARLETTO, WE TRUST :stuckup:

Still, I'm very worried :embarass: :scared: :embarass:

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Diavolo said:
For a start, we don't even know whom Carletto will be able to field vs Parma :stress:

What could I do to possibly and irreversibly take away your worries Presidente? There's no reason to worry!:stuckup::stuckup:

Cheers.;)

P.S. Oh putain. Indeed!:stuckup: :howler:

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Diavolo said:

sing with me ... I believe I can flyyyyyyy , I believe I can touch the skyyyyyyyy ... :D

ok it wont be easy but show your devil side diavolo , not you chicken one :D

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
San Siro said:
What could I do to possibly and irreversibly take away your worries Presidente? There's no reason to worry!:stuckup::stuckup:

Cheers.;)

P.S. Oh putain. Indeed!:stuckup: :howler:
Oh la la :eek:

After Milan vs Parma, we will face a very solid PSV :stress:

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Diavolo said:
Oh la la :eek:

After Milan vs Parma, we will face a very solid PSV :stress:
Sure. Nobody said it'd be a walk in the park. Has it ever occured to you what the other teams facing us were thinking? I'd bet my mortgage and the wifey :lala: on it that they're not far from wetting their pants!:stuckup:

So relax!:cool:

FORZA MAGICO MILAN!!!!:stuckup:

Cheers.;)

P.S. Btw, are you still in touch with Vienna Cugino?:jester::stuckup: If yes, may I suggest you by giving you a tip to make a bet with him with the grand prize being a fully paid trip to Constantinople...;)

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
San Siro said:
Sure. Nobody said it'd be a walk in the park. Has it ever occured to you what the other teams facing us were thinking? I'd bet my mortgage and the wifey :lala: on it that they're not far from wetting their pants!:stuckup:

So relax!:cool:

FORZA MAGICO MILAN!!!!:stuckup:

Cheers.;)

P.S. Btw, are you still in touch with Vienna Cugino? If yes, may I suggest you by giving you a tip to make a bet with him with the grand prize being a fully paid trip to Constantinople...;)
I havent seen him since Euroderby 2 :D
Amazing, cause he works were I work :eek:
I'm worried ;)

Every team we face from now on, has a reason to play very determined. All our games will be as important for us as for them :stress:

As said, it's Mission Impossible :eek:

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Diavolo said:
I havent seen him since Euroderby 2 :D
Amazing, cause he works were I work :eek:
I'm worried ;)

Every team we face from now on, has a reason to play very determined. All our games will be as important for us as for them :stress:

As said, it's Mission Impossible :eek:
Not even after saturday? I'd be worried too!!!:stress:
Has he changed his shift so that you dn't see him anymore? :stress:

Cheers.;)

P.S. The proverb Impossible is not French! can be used also for Milan: Impossible is not Milanista!:stuckup:

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
San Siro said:
Not even after saturday? I'd be worried too!!!:stress:
Has he changed his shift so that you dn't see him anymore? :stress:
Cheers.;)

P.S. The proverb Impossible is not French! can be used also for Milan: Impossible is not Milanista!:stuckup:
Nah, he simply dosen't eat in the canteen ;)
Prior to the match he was telling every single Milanista that we had no hope :lala: They told me that his mobile nearly exploded after leg 1 :howler:
He is in a Juve kind of phase now, according to some people that saw him. Back then it was: "Nedved was not playing" now it's "You were just plain lucky" ;)

Back on topic: In 1993 we lost a CL Final after having won every single game :depress: I wouldn't be surprised on anything, both ways :undecide:

1 - 20 of 55 Posts