Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Hey people just want to let you know i'm always around,it's just that i'm lazy to post.I've been around this forum for around 2 years now(my nick was Jarni:remember my story on Prosinecki before the Jamaica match?), even before the Croatian forum existed,back in the days of the EE forum.I must say this is the best croatian soccer forum I've ever fell upon so let's keep it this way.Oh and does anybody know what happened to Urchin?

·
Registered
11,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Urchin(he's the Calgary guy?) is now Paulinho....Oh and Jarni/Unsatisfied...you are a real old timer...:D

·
Registered
89 Posts
Thanks JureM.By old timer did you mean me or Jarni(hehe)?Urchin might have changed his name to Paulinho but that does not explain why he ain't posting in our forum no more.What happened to the guy?Wasn't he a mod?

·
Registered
11,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
He's a good guy...he posts a lot in the basketball forum....know a lot about the sport...but actually, I haven't seen him there lately either....maybe he is on vacation now.

Anyway, thanks old timer....:D

·
Registered
89 Posts
Hey JureM,I realise by the time I reach your post count at my rate of posting I won't be an old timer no more.I'll be more of the old geezer type of guy by then.

·
Registered
36,402 Posts
and where the heck is IVO, and Crocoyote, and Ero for God's sake !! ;)

·
Registered
11,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well...its not to hard to find Ero...just look for the spelling mistakes...:D

Ivo had posted that his computer kicked it so he'll wait till the end of summer to post again....

1 - 20 of 38 Posts