Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
Damn, Figo's woman is a babe!! Only more proof that Figo is truly a god!!

All those woman are going out with soccer players. I'm in the wrong profession!!!

·
Registered
6,948 Posts
MISTER EURO 2000

I voted for Figo’s wife, even though that is not the greatest picture of her…

How about MR EURO 2000 ????

Here are my nominees:
*NUNO GOMES
*Nuno Gomes
or
*Nuno Gomes
Heck…I guess I have to vote for Nuno. My idea of a God’s gift to WOMEN….

OK, so there are quite of few good looking players…
Like Figo, Baia, Sousa or even
Muto (Rom), Inzaghi(Ita), Janker (Ger), Zahovic (Slo), and for some strange reason Poborsky (maybe it’s because he plays for Benfica) :)

but not one single one matches Nuno.

What do you guys think???…I have a feeling no one will vote on this one ;) :p

·
Registered
964 Posts
And if Dani was a contender?

·
XT Oldie
8,397 Posts
I vote for *drumroll please* ME! HA HA!!!..Its okay...my portuguesa thinks I am Mr.Euro2000 everyday :)

·
Registered
595 Posts
My sister thinks they're all pretty ugly, and I think she isn't far from the truth, though she gives Nuno a chance.

Miss Jardel is much better looking...

And Marco is cheating...

·
XT Oldie
8,397 Posts
I am cheating?

I just said that if I was playing I would be MR.Euro2000...hee hee :)

L

·
0 Posts
I voted for Figo's babe too, but it wasn't easy...Italy, France, and Sweden's representatives were all equally as "yummy"!

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
I'd have to vote for the two

who are practically naked.

Sorry, I didn't catch their names. ;-)

·
Registered
6,948 Posts
Guys this is my personal opinion…

Marcoa--Now if you are confident enough to say you look better than him…more power to you. But I haven’t seen anyone who looks better than him. And I seriously doubt you would be the one to change my mind… :p

Paulo—Dani is no match for Nuno.

Game Rod – Sure, your sister. ;) She is also entitled to her opinion. But for her to say none of those men look good, I am not sure I like her idea of “good looking”.

Oh, and I don’t base my opinions on looks alone. It has to be the whole package. That is the reason I like Poborsky (knowing is not the best looking guy). And when Nuno says he is shy or that he reads Saramago…that just makes it for me. :)

Btw- as for the Miss, I think that the Spain is also well represented.

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
I see you are in a different point of soccer today...well this should be about Mr. Euro not miss,after all are the guys who play the game there (but i understand the major part of people here are not interested in the Mr.Well i am,so i couldn´t resiste ):
Here´s the list:
Rüstü (Turkey´s goalkeeper)
Ziege (Germany)
Totti (Italy)
Petit (France)
Beckham (England)

·
Registered
3,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
More insightful commentary by LadyEagle. I've come to expect nothing less! I must agree - although I voted for Sweden, Spain was my 2nd choice. I believe she's marrying Raul. I hope he's a better husband than he is a penalty kicker :D!

For the record - I know of two jeune filles who think Marcoa IS Mr. Portugal, so you may want to re-think your evaluation of my co-moderator! But if he's claiming Mr. Portugal, then I'm taking Mr. Italia :cool:.

mfa - BeckSpice? Before or after he shaved his head?

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Guys,you are so biased! :)

ADRIANA SCLENARIKOVA ALL THE WAY!!!

(she has the longest legs in the wrold,1.26 meters!!!!)

·
Registered
6,948 Posts
mfa,
I am not sure I understand…
Are these supposed to be good looking???

1- Noooooooooo
2- OK
3- Hot
4- OK
5- Good

Overall if those were the choices I would vote for Totti, no doubt. But I don’t like these choices. Sorry :)

Razor…
It seems we have the same taste. :)
As for Marcoa I would have to see it to believe. I don’t care what anyone says…Nuno is great. Lucky woman is wife is. :(

·
Registered
3,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Webmaster Photo?!

Hmmm...what do you say, Marco? Will there be a picture of the newly-crowned Mr. Portugal on forcaportugal.com any time soon?

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Hey Razor,i prefer Beckham before he shaved his hair,but the whole thing except that nice hair still there,you see...

I´d like to mention that Nuno Gomes is not bad either and 4 years ago i´d vote for Baía,nowadays there are better "things" out there.

Hey i can only find a way to decide if Marcoa is a fine piece:does anyone of you have a picture of him?Just put it here.Hehe!

·
Registered
3,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Marcoa: teen heart throb and sex object! (ha-ha!:D)

This is getting good! Who here votes to have Marco post his photo on forcaportugal.com?! Or maybe we set up "Mr. ForcaPortugal" on-line poll on the site? You can vote for Marcoa, RedEagle, or Daeone. Let's do it!

·
International
5,629 Posts
Sorry, I hate to disagree with you all but Miss Euro 2000 was the fine looking hottie that I saw on the stands in the Portuguese section during the Turkey match. I caught two glimpses of this fine thing wrapped in a tight Portuguese jersey, wearing no bra while holding a Portugal scarf and singing our national anthem! For some reason she gave me goose bumps :D

As for the males, who cares as long as they score the winning goals. Although the guy named Pila, must be an amusing little fellow :D

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Tastes are tastes Ladyeagle,you see you´re Benfica supporter,i´m not...i find those guys a hot stuff.But there are more,well i could mention Feher (non Euro).

Tastes...

·
Registered
6,948 Posts
I agree mfa…tastes.
My mother happens to think Figo is the greatest looking guy. I go for Nuno, even if he plays in China. I don’t like Sporting, but I like Duscher and De Franceschi…What can I say??? Tastes.

OK now I am curious…Marcoa what’s up??? Will we be mesmerized by you picture???

1 - 20 of 77 Posts