Xtratime Community banner

7261 - 7269 of 7269 Posts

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,627 Posts
Hi guys, do you think Dennis Man is worth a bet in my serie A fantasy team? (next wed I meet my friends for the winter transfer campaign).
Thank you in advance :)
Which Serie A fantasy league are you in? I'd like to join

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,627 Posts
Ah ok

·
Registered
524 Posts
I’m sure, his name is Matt on the show just as it was said in the messages, and he mentions the forum at the end. Timeline matches too 👍
It's true! That was me! Matt. This was my first podcast ever, (I was nervous) and my buddy was the host. He flew through many questions that I was ready to go a bit more in depth on. I had to give you guys a shout, this forum has stayed strong over the last 15 plus years. There were a ton of members on here in the past, but you guys are holding it down. So much dedication! I just don't have the insight like all of you do.

Thanks again for all of your help with my homework for the podcast. I know a couple of you are in the podcast game and want to encourage you to keep it going and representing this bright community of Romanian Football!

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,627 Posts
It's true! That was me! Matt. This was my first podcast ever, (I was nervous) and my buddy was the host. He flew through many questions that I was ready to go a bit more in depth on. I had to give you guys a shout, this forum has stayed strong over the last 15 plus years. There were a ton of members on here in the past, but you guys are holding it down. So much dedication! I just don't have the insight like all of you do.

Thanks again for all of your help with my homework for the podcast. I know a couple of you are in the podcast game and want to encourage you to keep it going and representing this bright community of Romanian Football!
Ahh thanks for confirming, man :)

I did enjoy it a lot, you did a good job and nice to hear some other podcasts talking about Ro footy after so many dark years and less interest in our football, although I think some of the madness has attracted attention as well

Yeah, the core group here is really special, a lot of credit to them for keeping it going. I’ve been focused on my Twitter account @RoFtbl, but I’m still on here almost every day, I could never give up on this family

If you have the time, I encourage you to join us for some match threads, transfer rumours, tactical / squad discussions, ideas, whatever. Don’t have to know it all it’s just great to have more people on here again :)

·
Registered
524 Posts
Ahh thanks for confirming, man :)

I did enjoy it a lot, you did a good job and nice to hear some other podcasts talking about Ro footy after so many dark years and less interest in our football, although I think some of the madness has attracted attention as well

Yeah, the core group here is really special, a lot of credit to them for keeping it going. I’ve been focused on my Twitter account @RoFtbl, but I’m still on here almost every day, I could never give up on this family

If you have the time, I encourage you to join us for some match threads, transfer rumours, tactical / squad discussions, ideas, whatever. Don’t have to know it all it’s just great to have more people on here again :)
My man, I check your Twitter daily. You've got the best Romanian football account on Twitter, not Emishor...
Yeah I keep saying that I'll stay on here and communicate with you guys and I've been terrible. As you can see I don't login to my account much since this was a couple weeks ago when you first mentioned the podcast I was on. I'll be around.

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,627 Posts
My man, I check your Twitter daily. You've got the best Romanian football account on Twitter, not Emishor...
Yeah I keep saying that I'll stay on here and communicate with you guys and I've been terrible. As you can see I don't login to my account much since this was a couple weeks ago when you first mentioned the podcast I was on. I'll be around.
Damn dude, that makes really happy. I appreciate that!

Some days work slows things down but I try to make what I can of it, also open to hearing any suggestions you might have for it!

And sounds good dude, we’ll be here

·
Registered
17,140 Posts

That would be nice!

·
Registered
17,140 Posts
Damn dude, that makes really happy. I appreciate that!

Some days work slows things down but I try to make what I can of it, also open to hearing any suggestions you might have for it!

And sounds good dude, we’ll be here
I believe you have kept the spirit of this forum but managing to adapt it to social media. Meaning that you update frequently while having a positive view and good information. Something romanian football definately needs.

We tried to do it on Facebook some years ago but couldn't make it work. Once again I tell you, great work! And now the Podcast adds another feature

7261 - 7269 of 7269 Posts