Xtratime Community banner

7201 - 7207 of 7207 Posts

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
10,336 Posts
Lol

Honestly football manager has been pissing me off lately. I feel like the transfer system and scouting has become so unrealistic in a lot of cases, some players way overpriced, and some extremely underrated in terms of CA and PA (even having a very good scout).

It’s still good, just feel like it used to be more accurate/realistic and thus more enjoyable

Haven’t had that much time until now but with Rangers I’m close to winning the title and still in EL knockouts. I signed Screciu for 1.7m, Boboc for 1.3m, Man 3.8m, Morutan 1.3m, Cicaldau for 1.6, Coman for 2.4m, Casap for 1m, Thiago Almada for 5.5m, Kadioglu for 8.5m, Jayden Bogle for 31.5m, Riqui Puig on loan, etc.

Hagi has 8 goals and 9 assists for me so far in 32 apps, 7.47 avg rating. I use him properly as a 10 in a 4-2-3-1 wide in a gegenpress with positive or attacking mentality, mostly.

How have you guys been doing?

·
General Iordanescu
28,507 Posts
I'm now playing in the Olympics with our U23s. Coman got injured before the 2nd match. We thrashed Brazil U23s away 3-0 in the run-up.

Oh, and I got Stefan Radu to return to the NT ^^ :D

Barely got to the Euros over Sweden on direct results. Beat Bosnia and then lost to Croatia, Nederlands and Germany without even scoring. But the federation was happy anyway.

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
10,336 Posts
Damn that’s impressive with the NT. Nice

·
General Iordanescu
28,507 Posts
It's the U23 :D With the NT I get raped by good teams :ROFLMAO:

My standard team was I. Radu -- Manea - Pascanu - Ghita - S. Radu -- Baluta -- Marin/Cic -- Man - Hagi - Coman -- Puscas

Baluta makes a damn good Segundo Volante at this level.

In the semis I had a 4-4 vs France a.e.t. and 4-2 @ PKs

France led 2-0, then Romania came back 2-3, they tied it in the 89th and took the lead in XT. Puski saved me and made it 4-4.

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
10,336 Posts
True but it was a big help to have Stefan Radu to come back just for the Olympic team :D

Amazing story, reminds me a bit of last summer if hadn’t ended so soul crushingly in that second half

Pascanu seemed delighted by your team talk :D

7201 - 7207 of 7207 Posts