Xtratime Community banner

7201 - 7220 of 7269 Posts

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,615 Posts
Lol

Honestly football manager has been pissing me off lately. I feel like the transfer system and scouting has become so unrealistic in a lot of cases, some players way overpriced, and some extremely underrated in terms of CA and PA (even having a very good scout).

It’s still good, just feel like it used to be more accurate/realistic and thus more enjoyable

Haven’t had that much time until now but with Rangers I’m close to winning the title and still in EL knockouts. I signed Screciu for 1.7m, Boboc for 1.3m, Man 3.8m, Morutan 1.3m, Cicaldau for 1.6, Coman for 2.4m, Casap for 1m, Thiago Almada for 5.5m, Kadioglu for 8.5m, Jayden Bogle for 31.5m, Riqui Puig on loan, etc.

Hagi has 8 goals and 9 assists for me so far in 32 apps, 7.47 avg rating. I use him properly as a 10 in a 4-2-3-1 wide in a gegenpress with positive or attacking mentality, mostly.

How have you guys been doing?

Reactions: The Rumaniac

·
General Iordanescu
29,724 Posts
I'm now playing in the Olympics with our U23s. Coman got injured before the 2nd match. We thrashed Brazil U23s away 3-0 in the run-up.

Oh, and I got Stefan Radu to return to the NT ^^ :D

Barely got to the Euros over Sweden on direct results. Beat Bosnia and then lost to Croatia, Nederlands and Germany without even scoring. But the federation was happy anyway.

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,615 Posts
Damn that’s impressive with the NT. Nice

·
General Iordanescu
29,724 Posts
It's the U23 :D With the NT I get raped by good teams :ROFLMAO:

My standard team was I. Radu -- Manea - Pascanu - Ghita - S. Radu -- Baluta -- Marin/Cic -- Man - Hagi - Coman -- Puscas

Baluta makes a damn good Segundo Volante at this level.

In the semis I had a 4-4 vs France a.e.t. and 4-2 @ PKs

France led 2-0, then Romania came back 2-3, they tied it in the 89th and took the lead in XT. Puski saved me and made it 4-4.

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,615 Posts
True but it was a big help to have Stefan Radu to come back just for the Olympic team :D

Amazing story, reminds me a bit of last summer if hadn’t ended so soul crushingly in that second half

Pascanu seemed delighted by your team talk :D

Reactions: forestasuceava

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,615 Posts
Hey guys, this site I found is seriously great for up to date stats on clubs and players:

Click on a team and then on any player on the right side after that, loads of information

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,615 Posts
Hey guys,

Any of you down to join an online football manager game?
DinamoBuc and foresta said theyd like to play one in Liga I soon, if anyone else has the game and interested in playing let us know soon :)

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,615 Posts
Norway have Haaland, Odegaard, Berge, and Ajer
Slovenia have Oblak and Illicic
Canada have Alphonso Davies and Jonathan David

Who do we have?
Since Stefan Radu is pretty much irrelevant to the NT for many years:

Ionut Radu - Inter, on loan at Parma and previously Genoa where he was titular, surely goes back to Inter for preseason when things improve anyway.. then plays backup or another loan?

Ianis Hagi - great starter at Rangers, probably goes there permanently and either get sold immediately or stays another season. Hopefully Gerrard will use him properly but at least he was showing his class especially in Europe

With Dennis Man and Florinel Coman it remains to be seen if they finally get their transfers this summer, it is critical that they do imo.

Then maybe Baluta? His situation started ok in the Netherlands then he fell off somehow..

Dragus hasn’t been able to do much in the first team of Standard yet, and have my doubts about him despite his skills

Otherwise we have Chiriches returning to Sassuolo and Tata probably still backup at Lyon

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,615 Posts
@GICA Yeah, I’m aware lol. Illicic actually got better with age and has had an amazing season (though he was good before too). Oblak has been the very best and consistent keeper in La Liga for years now, rivalling Casillas as the best keeper in La Liga history..

I’m just saying players that those countries have currently. With Norway and Canada they happen to be younger players but already quite big players, so I guess it might have seemed like I was implying only the young ones..

But my point is we have no one from older players as they are a shitty generation, maybe just Chiriches Tata and Stanciu but they are mostly failures if we talk top level football.

As such, I’m just focusing now on our upcoming players to see who get the level of football and recognition of the names I mentioned from those smaller, less traditional countries, at any point in their careers, but hopefully sooner rather than later..

·
Registered
17,109 Posts
It is important if (specially) young players stablish abroad tough. Whenever we had a good team, that was the case.
BTW, I recently watched the Euro 2000 game vs England. I could never find it before, so I don't think I ever watched a replay. We played really well that day.
It's incredible it was our last victory at a final tournament. We had a group of veterans that were leaving but we had Mutu, Chivu (both great that day), Rosu playing and Lobont on the bench. Still young players in Ilie, Moldovan and Filipescu for example.. Anf all of them played steadily abroad. That made us play clearly better than an England full of important players. There was no difference at all, on the contrary.

If we got some players to stablish aborad some of that should come back

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,615 Posts
Yo @GICA, you wouldn’t by any chance happen to be this guy on Twitter? Or know who might be? Since he does Romanian football news / analysis on Twitter and is from Spain lol.

The guy blocked me on two accounts no idea why all I ever do is talk football and had no bad experiences with the guy. Im just curious as hell to know what I could have done to piss off a fellow fan lol

·
Registered
70,222 Posts
I don't know. There are more accounts about our football I think, in several languages.

I used to have one in Twitter and that guy Emanuel Rosu blocked me without a reason lol. Funny considering I agree with him on most of the things. Sometimes people do weird things.

7201 - 7220 of 7269 Posts