Xtratime Community banner

7121 - 7140 of 7188 Posts

·
Registered
5,801 Posts
Something kind of cool, the other week my wife and I met nearly all the players at Rogers Cup. Simona took selfies with me and had some good talks with a lot of the players and their coaches. Had access to them all, even recruited a world class coach for my little one.

·
Registered
69,628 Posts
Iohannis visiting the White House.

Apparently Trump gave him a cap saying "Make Romania great again"

Mr.Trump, that cap is for Hagi, not Iohannis.

·
Registered
9,119 Posts
Even world class keepers could get scored against like this. Perfect execution + you can't expect somebody trying (and probably failing) this. Imo you can't blame the goalkeeper.

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
10,135 Posts
I don't know if you guys have heard, but FIFA 20 will include the fully licensed Liga I.

It might have finally come at one of our lowest points, but at least this could help raise some exposure/interest in the league.

The top ratings:
74: Gnohere
73: Pigliacelli, Vinicius, Arlauskis
72: Salomao, Tucudean, Man, Nedelcu, Planic, De Nooijer
71: Muresan, Dokovic, Culio, Balgradean, Nistor, Tiru, Bancu, Camora, L. Filip, Mrzljak, F. Tanase
70: Rondon, Martic, Kelic, L. Traore, Gabriel, Balasa, Tamas, Eric, Sylla, Koljic, Cicaldau, Paun, Golofca
69: Omrani, F. Matei, Luis Aurelio, I. Cristea, Belu-Iordache, Artean, Vina, Ongenda, Alibec, Pereira, Flores, Montini, Cojocaru, Begue, Coman, Viera
68: Bordeianu, Miron, Burca, Rodriguez, Momcilovic, Barbut, Moutinho, Rusu, Sin, Radunovic, Rosu, Qaka, M. Constantin, Pleasca, Butean, Gardos,
Mladen, Salli, Tiago Ferreira, David Bruno, Matel, Vatajelu, Mateiu, Fofana, O. Popescu

etc

I obviously think many of their ratings are wrong, but hopefully there will be some updates over the winter.

Now here's the top potential ratings:
84: Man
82: Dragus (for some reason they still have him at Viitorul)
80: Markovic, Coman, A. Serban
79: Cicaldau, Morutan
78: Pigliacelli, F. Tanase, Nedelcu, Horsia, De Nooijer
77: Costache, Petrila, I. Gheorghe, R. Ion
76: Mihaila, Koljic, R. Grigore, Sorescu, Ciobotariu, I. Cristea, Balasa, F. Cristea, Dima, Matan, Niczuly
75: Ongenda, Olaru, V. Gheorghe, Boboc, Pitu, Cojocaru, Hamed
74: Vina, Gnohere, Paun, Draghici, Balaure, Tiru, Houri, Ghita, Stefan
73: A. Ionita, Mrzljak, Fara, A. Vlad, Planic, Oaida, Arlauskis, Vinicius, Simion, Kitanov, Artean, Ciobanu, Diakhite, Aioani

etc

Terrible that they have Coman at only 80 but Man at 84.

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
10,135 Posts
Who's A.Serban?

The ratings are horrible. It's such a nonsense that you can't even comment it.
Agreed, I don't know who they are paying to make up numbers, can't even do basic research / judgement skills? Pathetic.

Andrei Serban is a 24 year old RM on Chindia Targoviste who never played for the NT at any level, yet they have him as having one of the highest potentials in the league.. morons.
I can edit directly some of them but it's frustrating to see this garbage released to everyone. Hope it will be somewhat fixed next season, but probably not. EA are notorious for terribly underrating lesser known leagues, it would only get better if our teams start doing more in Europe again.

·
Registered
9,119 Posts
I don't have high hopes but Turkey should be disqualified. What a bunch of assholes. Yugoslavia got disqualified 1992 due to the war, same rules should be applied to Turkey.

7121 - 7140 of 7188 Posts