Xtratime Community banner

Was he a success?

• Success! A place in the finals is reflective of our team and beating Italy is great

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Failure ! Complete abandonment of tactics coupled with bad decisions embarrased our team

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • Neutral. He tried his best.

Votes: 3 25.0%
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
36,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A little late with this one, but Mirko is gone. Markovic praised him for getting us there and admitted some mistakes.

I think Mirko had his heart in the right place, but he was not a good coach forour NT.

He made some fundamental tactical mistakes that cost us our higher placement and our "obraz" in some cases.

I hope they chose someone familiar with Croatia's style and someone that is well respected by players.

Some say he's a success for getting us there as first, others hold he is a failure.

Will you remember Jozic as a failure or a success?

·
Registered
325 Posts
Well, I feel there aren't anough options in your poll, sicne he was good during the qual.'s but in the finals he was a complete failure...

·
Registered
3,651 Posts
This World Cup would have been a total disgrace had we not beaten Italy.

There were a number of problems but Jozic failed as a coach. I don't think that's disputable.

·
Keyboard Hero
8,368 Posts
An utter disgrace.

Can anyone here actually defend this man after watching his demeanor during the Mexico game?

He was biting his nails man, almost oblivious to the fact his players were embarassing not only all Croats but all the respectable members of this forum.

An utter disgrace I say. We as a people and as a respected forum deserve better in the very least if not the best.

·
Registered
36,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ljubuski said:
embarassing not only all Croats but all the respectable members of this forum.

haha Ljubuski legendo ;) :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts