Xtratime Community banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· ©
7,230 Posts
Prof and Orkan must be contemplating suicide after this news. :D

Dinamo have signed a great player but I don't like dinamo and Hajduk players swapping teams.

I can't believe he actually signed for us. That is the last player in the world I would have thought would be a dinamo player.

I read that he was at the Hajduk game today and that the crowd were cheering his name. What the hell is he even doing there if he was about to sign for dinamo? :eekani:

Interesting that Mikulic left yesterday and the day after this happens. Now Carlos can strictly be a back up centre back and Ibanez can be brought on slowly at left back and not get thrown in the fire in Europe.

Good move in terms of getting a quality player for a problem position....but..

· ©
7,230 Posts
Kalinic should be the last one talking about anybodys conduct. The guy is an arrogant moron. Fighting with teammates in the dressing room, yelling at teammates on the pitch, stealing the ball from a teammate to take a penalty, throwing the captains armband and demanding a transfer because he is too big for the club he "loves"?

Then he is talking about what others are doing?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.