Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 460 Posts

·
Premium Member
40,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:wallbang:

Al Hilal makes Russia seem like EPL... atleast he would have played in Europe :wallbang:

goodbye CL, goodbye NT, goodbye Football...

you f*ckin idiot
hi,

he is going to play for Olaroiu`s team in saudi arabia ( Al Hilal ), the most successful team in Asia. i think Olaroiu wants to depend on him more in both saudi league and asian champions league.

i`ve read that Al Hilal have signed 3 new players this week who are Radoi, Korean player Seol Ki-Hyeon from Fulham and Essa Al muhaiani from Al-wadah..

here are 3 threads about Radoi in al hilal official forum
http://vb.alhilal.com/showthread.php?t=696478

he joins Al hilal for 3 years
http://vb.alhilal.com/showthread.php?t=697508

some of Radoi`s info, goals, pics, skills introduced for al hilal fans.
http://vb.alhilal.com/showthread.php?t=697521

kop. :cool:

·
Premium Member
40,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What a good compilation of Prosport articles :D

But this is not the 'real' Radoi :howler:http://up1.m5zn.com/photo/2009/1/14/11/qmt4vi8y3.jpg/jpg

I don´t understand a word but I´m impressed how passionated they are about a new signing.
lol:D

yea they are so passionated fans.
btw, Olaroiu did mention in one of his press conference that Al Hilal is better than most of the Romanian teams in terms of organising and covering their teams. he loves his work with them after a great season he made last year.

·
Registered
23,432 Posts
lol:D

yea they are so passionated fans.
btw, Olaroiu did mention in one of his press conference that Al Hilal is better than most of the Romanian teams in terms of organising and covering their teams. he loves his work with them after a great season he made last year.

with all due respect mate... this has nothing to do with the quality of Al Hilal... but Radoi was our most important player, the best one in Romania, the captain and absolute leader for my favourite team and after being rumored to join Inter Milano he goes to Al Hilal...

think of this like that... picture Gerrard going there...

·
Registered
69,969 Posts
Well it´s his decision. It´s obviously a move to get more money. He will earn there like 100.000 dollars per month.

I would continue calling him for the NT btw.

·
Registered
9,198 Posts
i don't know, he will play on a whole other (lower) level week in week out. we have some good players on his position therefore i wouldn't call him as long as he is playing there.

·
Registered
23,432 Posts
aslong as we don't get to see what the level there is like I wouldn't automatically classify them as worse than Romania... but its difficult to compare it with Europe and the general competition there is much worse too... but from what I know Al Hilal is the Real Madrid/man utd. of Asia...

and I wouldn't call him up either for the NT even if i am one of his biggest fans around

·
Registered
69,969 Posts
But it´s not like Radoi is a young player to have problems in his development going there. We already know the level Radoi can give in the NT.

If Piturca needs him, he should call him.

·
Registered
9,198 Posts
aslong as we don't get to see what the level there is like I wouldn't automatically classify them as worse than Romania... but its difficult to compare it with Europe and the general competition there is much worse too... but from what I know Al Hilal is the Real Madrid/man utd. of Asia...

and I wouldn't call him up either for the NT even if i am one of his biggest fans around
i'm quite sure the level is worse there...well, maybe not worse than Steaua's level... :D but that's hard to beat.

you can't expect from Radoi the same performance when he's playing there...

·
Registered
16,579 Posts
Radoi won´t improve anymore playing there. He is still NT material but next season he maybe shouldn´t be picked over someone playing european football like say Muresan. We´ll probably still need him but only because of the lack of options.

·
Premium Member
40,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
with all due respect mate... this has nothing to do with the quality of Al Hilal... but Radoi was our most important player, the best one in Romania, the captain and absolute leader for my favourite team and after being rumored to join Inter Milano he goes to Al Hilal...

think of this like that... picture Gerrard going there...
you are right my friend, i`m not against you here at all. i know how important player he is. also there is no doubt or comparison between milan with al hilal, i know what is milan very well. but that`s his choice and we all should respect that, he may love to work with Olaroiu (maybe!).

and at the end, i don`t think al hilal is that bad choice for him. don`t forget they have Wilhelmsson from sweden too who has been doing great there.

·
Premium Member
40,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well it´s his decision. It´s obviously a move to get more money. He will earn there like 100.000 dollars per month.

I would continue calling him for the NT btw.
yea that`s what we should agree and respect, it`s his decision.
also, i don`t think his move will make him lose his NT position.
i become a fan of him, good luck Radoi.:smileani:

1 - 20 of 460 Posts