Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love this kid, 19 years old, he plays with Heerenveen, attacking midfielder, it seems that Chelsea wants him, amazing prospect, I made a compilation with all his goals and assists this season so far

Miralem Sulejmani Compilation
Duaration: 4,58 Minutes
Soundtrack: Shantel - Disko Partizani
Credits: Nielz, all the Heerenveen fans, the Ex-Jugoslavia

DIRECT VIEW

Enjoy :thmbup:

·
Registered
44,368 Posts
:thmbup:

Seems like the hype is reaching new parts of the world :D

Thanks mate.

·
Registered
27,416 Posts
La penisola balcanica ha sempre regalato giocatori di altissimo livello.

The Balkan peninsula ________________________________________???

·
Registered
12,992 Posts
I really dont understand how he didnt made it to the squad of Partizan, this guy is just amazing. Probably one of the best 3 attackers of the dutch league. He makes even more impact than Huntelaar did with Heerenveen.

·
Administrator
53,215 Posts
Love the song :shades: :D

Yeah never seen except one game where he was quiet. Looks talented, and your compliations top notch as allways :pp But lets see first if he is a one season wonder first. The dutch league has such a poor standard, I only rate Huntelaar there.

·
Registered
27,416 Posts
Love the song :shades: :D

Yeah never seen except one game where he was quiet. Looks talented, and your compliations top notch as allways :pp But lets see first if he is a one season wonder first. The dutch league has such a poor standard, I only rate Huntelaar there.
Even your favourite striker Kezman was averaging about 30 goals a season there. :pp

·
Registered
44,368 Posts
The difference between him and Mateja is the fact that Miki always creates his own chances.

He had 10 shots against Ajax in his last game and scored once, if he improved his finishing to at least 30%, then his price would've been a lot higher. Also, he's a player that doesn't dive a lot, booked once through out the whole first season and that one was for a dive, it was horrendous so I hope he stops with it..

Anyways, he's a great talent and hopefully what Serbia has been waiting for to come.

Heerenveen are tough to negiotiate with and they find talent all over the world. I wouldn't like Chelsea to buy him, rather Ajax than PSV if Chelsea is going to get involved.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
La penisola balcanica ha sempre regalato giocatori di altissimo livello.

The Balkan peninsula ________________________________________???
yes mate, we use this expression in Italy instead of Balkans:

http://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penisola_balcanica

Hi Osman! I love the song too, Disko Disko Partizani!

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ah ok sorry, I misunderstood

It means the Balkan peninsula always gifted top class players to the world

1 - 14 of 14 Posts