Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IF JUVE SELL THE STUPID PIPPO AND BUY MILOSEVIC, THEY WILLL BE INVINCIBLE, AND THEY WILL WIN ALL THE GAMES AND NEVER DRAW OR LOSE. JUVE WILL BE SCUDETTO WINNERS FOR THE NEXT 10 YEARS, AND THEY WILL ALSO WIN THE CUP, EUROPEAN SUPERCUP, INTERCONTINENTAL CUP AND CHAMPS LEAGUE
MILOSEVIC IS THE BESTTTTTTTTTTTTT

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
Milosevic looks good and has impressed in Spain. He and Kovacevic sounds good. However, Juve won't sell Pippo, they actually think he is good, they are the ones to think this. I think he would be a good replacement on bench for Kovacevic. DP and Kovacevic upfront for me.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Zion_Lies:

Ahem.. he isnt that good but he is much better than Inzaghi. Does he have an european passport?
Wait and see, we will sell Inzaghi when Cragnotti makes a ridicilous bid for him! :)

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
Attention everyone: I'm not going to be rational in ANY way now.

I HATE SAVO MILOSEVIC *60. I detest that guy :(.
I will be in mourning for months if it was ever to happen. Apart from Pippo's obvious flaws I would prefer him to Savo any day of the week- EVEN if Savo turned out to be fantastic with Juve. To me only diego Simeone is a more fatal "dislike" purchase. ARRRGGHHH - BUY that superstriker that isn't Savo Moggi, and end this rumour totally (and be honest!). I won't get any sleep tonight. Normally that's a good thing for me :), but NOT tonight :(.

Ciao.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Glen how can you accept that ugly anti talent that is Kova and dislike Savo ??

·
Registered
859 Posts
Wow Glen,
i mean why do you hate the guy, he has been good in Spain i have seen the games he played with Zaragoza and really i have no complains about him. in the Euros he is scoring like a mad person...so why do you really hate him, is he a diver (Inzaghi is) i mean maybe you know something that we don't know...

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Glen,I really dont understand this either....Milosevic is a great forward and he has everything.

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
Like I said there's no "reason" for this.
I dislike him when I saw him at Villa. I dislike him whenever I see him at Zaragoza, I HATE the fact that he has scored 4 goals at Euro2000 and basically I see red whenever I see him.

Svennis; the fact that he has scored the most goals in Euro doens't mean that much to me. The first two goals came against Slovenia and honstly... What happened there? His third against Norway, I still don't know what happened. Neither does Milosevic but a goal is a goal is a goal.
The only good goal he's scored as far as I'm concerned came against Spain.
You say Kova has no talent :(. Milosevic has done NOTHING apart from scoring. Kova played while Yugo was absolutely horrible againstSlovenia and went out injured. He's been injured since then but is now ready again. NO WAY I'm going to say Milosevic is better than him. Btw. I don't care if players are ugly, so whatever opinion you have about Kova there is not in my calculations.

Don't you guys know the fact that you can instantly like or dislike a person for no apparent reason ? It's rare but Savo is an example of me TOTALLY disliking a person for no reason. But I do...

Ciao.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Ok,but dont deny the fact that Milosevic is better than Kovecevic...as for the goal against Norway he meant to score it.

Besides,whats your problem with easy goals? Juventini have been praising SuperBastard for years because he can score them...

Milosevic can score great goals as well...

·
Registered
4,844 Posts
Well, the Milosevic I remember most will always be the one at Villa...How he flopped there! Perhaps the fact that he can suit La Liga but not PL should indicate that he's not that versatile a player? Some players can perform well no matter in which league they play, but some others just can't cut it.
So who can guarantee that Savo will suit in Serie A? That'll be quite a gamble I think...And Savo is Inzaghi-type of player (although not entirely similar) and if Juve wants to get him then it's likely that Pippo will go.

-- Nedved! in mourning :( --

[Edited by Nedved! on 22-06-2000 at 21:50]

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
I will deny it AMO, because that's what I mean.
Kova consecutively scored close to Milosevic' tally of this year while (and two years ago more) while he played at Real Sociedad without all the penalities as far as I remember.
He also holds the record for goals in the UEFA cup.
In all honesty I don't think there's much to separate them, but I'd prefer Kovacevic (for his playing qualites as well).
You can't argue stuff like that, and let's not get into a Fuser-Zambrotta thing again :).

Ciao.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
About Milosevic: I have seen him play alot in Real Z and I can say that he is the main reason why Zaragosa did so well this season. He works alot and helps the midfield, he can dribble ( for a man his size that´s impressive ), he can shoot and that´s something Kova is yet to learn, he takes freekicks and does it ok.

His appetite for goal is waaaaaaaay bigger then Kovas and he´s a much bigger talent. I have posted XX number of posts about bringing Milosevic to Lazio as he is a great team player and a superb striker.

If Kova is a 6 then Milosevic is a 8

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Jardel is hardly a 5,5...good finisher but nothing else.

Glen,I wont go into that FUSER-zambrotta debate again,but Svennis is absolutely right about Milosevic.The man has technique and skills,something Kova hardly demostates...

As for his adventure at PL,why is everyone forgeting that Kovacevic was also a BIG flop with Sheffield Wednesday.That he didnt spit on a fan doesnt mean he did better...I can name a hundred players (no Glen,I'm too bored to do this:)) that are flops somewhere and gods in another place.Bergkamp? Kanu? Esnaider? Helguera? incredibly many exambles...

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
Yeah yeah....:) I value your opinions, but as I've said it's difficult to discuss something when both parties have their minds set. I've seen enough of both of them to have my opions , and it's not going to change until I see dramatic changes in form from either of them.

Ciao.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Glen, I had no idea you had such a dislike toward Simeone. GREAT! :) The guy is such a WEASEL!!!

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
NO!!! I dont want Milosevic to Juve! I hate yugoslavia, they play unfair, same goes for Milosevic.

Yugo - Norway 1-0. That's why I dont want him to Juve.
And ****! It looks like we are going to sign him! NOOOO!

Here's what Juventus Online says:

Juventus are reportedly on the verge of completing the transfer of Euro 2000 leading scorer Savo Milosevic from Spanish club Real Zaragoza.

Juve have offered Zaragoza 3.5 billion pesetas ($19.9 million) and Spanish-Argentine striker Juan Eduardo Esnaider on loan in exchange for the Yugoslavian marksman.

If Zaragoza accept the offer, Milosevic would join Juve on a five-year contract worth 500 million pesetas ($2.8 million) per season.

Milosevic is Juve’s number one transfer objective for next season. Number two is Tottenham Hotspur’s English international center-back Sol Campbell, who is valued at 4 billion pesetas ($22.7 million).

If Juventus are able to sign Milosevic, they will likely sell striker Darko Kovacevic to Napoli for 4 billion pesetas.

Juve have also announced that they are no longer pursuing Nicolas Anelka, Hernán Crespo, or Christian Vieri.

--

No Anelka.. hmmz.. well then Zizou will probably leave..
Milosevic can stay where he is..

·
Registered
172 Posts
SAVO is great striker. He couldn't perform well in England just like KOVAÈEVIÈ.
SAVO once said..."In England I got ball like 5 times per game....Here(Spain) I got 3x more."
Savo has better skills, both have good jumping,heading...and HARD WORKERS..that is..why they both improved so much...Many vila and sheff fans cannot believe.

Both of them are born winners. In Yugoslavia..there is Kežman..youngster..better then both of them....Mijatoviè type of player...well...much younger :)

Remember his name...

·
Registered
25 Posts
Oh yeah, I completely agree with AMO and svennis about Milosevic. For example, the Slovenia game. Those two goals will go down in history as the greatest goals ever. I keep on watching replays and thinking how he ever scored those goals. Then against Norway, brilliantly fakes a defender, dribbles around another one, and then fires a back heel rocket into the net. WOW! :rolleyes: That was sarcasm if you didn't notice. The point I am trying to make is he's just another Inzaghi without so much diving. The header against Spain was the only nice goal and I tell ya, we've seen Kova score headers too. And then all of you are saying how Kova sucks. How can you make that judgement from the amount of games he's played? And he still managed to score 20 goals. Sure, his last performance against Fiorentina was bad, but he got the same marks as much of the rest of the team.

I'm Yugoslavian and I don't like the guy. Sure he's got us to the 1/4 finals but he always got setup perfectly... didn't do any of that "working hard and helping in midfield". And what about his goal rate at Zaragoza? He started off flying and then kinda stopped mid season and stayed there. Oh he also starts every game there.

Basicaly, you can't compare the two like they are now. I like Kovacevic better because he is not such a goal poacher and HE CAN dribble.

AMO: A few months ago you were praising Kova...

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Wait a minute! did I ever said that Kovacevic sucks? NO! I like him and I still think he is a great forward but if I have to answer the question,Milosevic or Kovacevic I will say Milosevic.You know I like Davids a lot but if someone asks me Redondo or Davids I will answer Redondo,this doest mean that Davids sux.Clear?

His goal against norway was really smart by the way...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts