Xtratime Community banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1,044 Posts
He's a 27 years old attacker.
Yes..he'll be a good player for Lazio
No..coz he's non EU player.
We've got so many Yugoslavian player in our team, Mihajlovic, Stankovic, and we may get Jugovic as a deal with Vieri.

Forza Lazio

· Registered
1,044 Posts
That's fine Michel :)

We do not need a new players, that's true, we are the champions. But we've lost Almeyda :( and there are a rumour about Nedved --> MU or Conceicao --> Parma, i think we need a new player to solve this problem.
I'm very happy when Baronio dicided to join Lazio, but then He wants to leave :(

Now we are trying to get Vieri, Figo, Rivaldo, Crespo, all of them are fantastic player. I'd be very happy to seeing them playing for Lazio next season, but the deal is sounds too much for me.
Why don't we try to get a "usuall" player and make him "unusuall". For Example: Cassano, Pirlo, Ventola, Saviola, Deisler :) , Hugo Leal, Munteanu, Aimar.

Look at Parma, they've bought Micoud, I guess he's a very good player, he's got the same style as Djorkaeff, and He's not cost that much, and now they trying to sign Lamouchi as well.

"Lazio for better for worse", anyone who will play for Lazio next season is the best of the best :)

Forza Lazio

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.