Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm probably risking my life here by writing this. That "Svennis" guy doesn't like rumours and maybe he will come and burn my house down or something for this... :)

Parma target Slavian player of Zaragoza,
Milosevic; During next week the dirigents
of two clubs will meet to discuss over the
transfer.

Maybe he's a better option than Angel or Palermo because he's used to the european way of playing. And he will not be going back and forth to south america for those qualifyers either. Lazio sure picked the wrong season to go argentine... :)

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
:)

I like Milosevic.He is #1 at my "Crespo's replacement list".I cant believe how good Tanzi is doing this year. :)

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hmmm... I would say: so far so good. Remember that we are still to sign any of Jörgensen, Conceicao or Milosevic. If we do sign all three we will have a magnificent squad. I will settle for Milosevic and one of Jörgensen or Conceicao. :) But if Tanzi wants to give us all three I'm all for it!

I like making lineups too... So here it goes... :)

_________Milosevic____Amoroso___________
________________Micoud__________________
_Jorgensen_Almeyda_Boghossian_Conceicao_
_______Cannavaro__Yepes__Thuram_________
_________________Buffon_________________

However, this is the team I would play if I was the coach.

________________Milosevic_______________
_Jorgensen_______Micoud_________Amoroso_
________Almeyda_____Boghossian__________
_Vanoli____Cannavaro__Yepes_____Thuram__
_________________Buffon_________________

The bench would be awesome too...

Di Vaio
M'Boma
Bonazzoli
Fuser
Conceicao
Lamouchi
Bolano
P. Cannavaro
Torrissi
Sartor
Benarrivo
Guardalben

They would form this reserve team.

_________________M'Boma_________________
_Di Vaio_________Fuser________Conceicao_
__________Bolano_____Lamouchi___________
_Benarrivo__P. Canna__Torrissi__Sartor__
_______________Guardalben_______________

So, would anyone care to give Malesani a call? :)

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
We will,we will...:)

Verdi,I dont think we'll get Yepez...probably just a stupid rumor.

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
yess Yepez is just another rumor:(

ABout Milocevic(what that Yugo preident who slaughterd more that 10.000 people;)) he is very expensive i think like 35million$, Montella or Muzzi would be better in my opinion...

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Real Madrid were bidding 23 mln $ for Milosevic, so i find it hard to believe he'd cost 35 suddenly wit Parma going for him. I hope you guys get him, because we, Real, aren't as confident about his qualties:D

B

·
0 Posts
what the hell you know about milosevic?

guys, it's not a joke to build up your opinions according to the TV. if you do so than i consider you as very stupid people.
as for savo milosevic i would like to say that this guy made a great improvement in his career. two years ago he was a just overrated average attacker. now he developed himself into one of the best european attackers and probably one of the leading scorers in italy from the next season.
many people say that he scores only from 5-6 metres but he always manages to get this position. he has this sense like few other brilliant strikers.
regards and FORZA LAZIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Lets not go into Slobodan Milosevic now.He is a butcher and a ****ing dictator but so is Clinton,Blair and the rest NATO pussies.Basically all politicals suck...

·
International
8,545 Posts
Peternac doesn't suck. The team refused to play him last season because he didn't want to sign a new contract with them. He wasn't even dressed for most games. That's the reason "he couldn't win a starting spot" The very season before he scored about 13 goals for them.

Given the choice between Real and Parma, I think Milosevic will choose Parma, who wouldn't?

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
What will you say if he signs for us?

Real has no president and doesnt weant to pay the fee Zaragoza wants.Parma will pay the clause so he just has to agree with the player.

·
International
8,545 Posts
I'm not quite sure if you were talking to me since more often than not, you attack me, and I was awestruck that you asked your question so politely.:eek:

If you are talking to me, I would say as follows:

Milosevic has chosen Parma over Real Madrid, as I, and most other people fully expected.:)

How's that bro?

·
Registered
42 Posts
I just read that, if the Milosevic deal fails, Parma may go after Carsten Jancker of Bayern Munich.

I'd prefer Milosevic or Salas, but Jancker is a solid player. He's better than Bierhoff, in my opinion, and he's tall, physical, good skill, and relatively young.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts