Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There has been alot of talk about Savo Milosevic, Zaragoza's top goal scorer and Yugoslavia's new shining star, coming to Madrid. But this could be a tactic to make a blockbuster according to Spanish media.

Real have been looking behind the scenes so to speak or in other words, behind what they say to the world, to find a line-up that would not be over talented, but very talented and would dominate europe. They have said that if Milosevic will come, he won't suit up, and this would be ok with him or if they deside to keep him. He would probably be a great trade player if his name was meanchened, as he is one of the most wanted players in europe. If the blockbuster works, this is how the 5 teams would end up:

Zaragoza: Denilson, Jose Mari,Jaime

Betis: La Pazere (new peruvian talent who signed with zara),
Paco, Serginho

AC Milan: Illgner, Alfonso, Jokanovic

Deportivo: Roque Junior, Leonardo, Taribo west (option)

Real Madrid: F.Conceicao, Pauleta
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

only rumors, but most of it is'nt imposible! Denilson to Zaragoza grabbed me, but Milosevic is worth just as much so it is'nt a major shock like boksic and jardel to gala today!

P

·
0 Posts
I don't understand the trickle down effect it would have on so many teams... :confused:

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
Hehe, i read this post and didnt get a thing-and saw people agree on that-c'mon SPANIARD and explain what you mean! :)

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.........Milosevic can not come, I will not let it.
Seriously though this is one bad player who seems to be only able to get tap ins. I'd rather Raul, Bajlic, Anelka and Mori any day. Did you see the guys goal in the EC......oh my god. Talk about lucky goals, two tap ins, a deflection and a header from 6 yards. I'm sorry but I really dislike the guy,

·
Registered
341 Posts
So, let me get this right, AC Milan are going to give up Jose Mari, Serginho, Roque Junior, Leonardo and Taribo West for Ilgner, Alfonso and Jokanovic. Someone must be on drugs in the Spanish Media. First of all Ilgner, why?, we already have Abbiati, Dida and Rossi. Alfonso? Why give up Jose MAri for someone 7/8 years older. Jokanivic? Whatever. Someone better tell those guys to stay of that weed....

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok, maybe this is easier: this is a 5-way trade that means any 5 teams could send 1 player to any of the other teams. If sya real got one player from every team it would be like this (only example, players would vary)

Real Madrid: Maakay,Alfonso,Shevchenko,Milosevic.

This is how it would work if it was like that. These trades are always rumored. don't be worried, but I am interested in Denilson going to Zaragoza as it was meanchened. that could be interesting!

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Welcome back pool:D:D:D Where have you been? And to comment on milosevis, i fully agree, just like i said his goals were simple, all made by Drulovic and Mijatovic. he is overrated. And to SPANIARD - thx for this info, but let's put delicatelly = BULLSH|T:)

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Hye R&B! Why don't you d/l ICQ from their homepage at http://www.mirabilis.com ?! That way we can finally chat (in polish perhaps:D). You're pratically the only memeber of thsi forum, I don't knowover ICQ, and we do have arguably the most in common, since we both speak the same cool(LOL) language:cool: Come on get it(ICQ) now!:cool:

D

·
0 Posts
Milosevic quotes -

"I don't want to comment on any of the rumours, firstly because I don't want to cause controversy to the teams that are interested, but mainly because I have a great respect for Zaragoza and its president.

"I would never leave Real Zaragoza hanging because they will play a major role in deciding my future. At Christmas there was interest from Roma, but I could not walk out on my club at that point.

"I personally think that respect is reciprocal with the club - and affects the game both on and off the pitch, but saying this if you are an ambitious player then you must try to win titles and trophies in your career.

"For me it is an honour that a club as great as Real Madrid is interested in me - it excites me. It demonstrates that they like my game and that I have done something special this season.

"I managed to score 21 goals, and although my scoring rate slowed down through the second half of the season I worked hard for the team."

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
No one here wants your services sir Milosevic. Please stay at Zaragoza and do them proud. I dare say the younger Niola$ is a better player in many ways, and I'd rather see him stay, than have another ??? transfer. Enough of this, Sanz!:mad:

·
Registered
172 Posts
You all guys know nothing about football.
If you would watch Savo playing for Zaragosa...you would know how good he is...And if you would watch his games on Euro...
No matter how he scored his goals...HE IS GREAT player...and will score twice more than Anelka..any day ...
his ball posession is outstanding...he can dribble...great jumper..great header...fighter..strong as lion..

If Juve ..Real ..Roma...and many more..want you...This says everything...
Your comments are pretty stupid....You can like him or not...but you can't say he is not good..period.
In Spain more than 20 goals means respect..
If he would play last year in Real instead of Zaragosa...He would score 35

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
I actually like Savo after EURO2000, but that still doesn't mean I'm positive about his skills. I saw his ball-control, it was great, and technique too, but the goals really weren't the hottest in the pan. I dunno, I just don't trust him:rolleyes:

P

·
0 Posts
If he were at Real like you suggest, he would not score 35 - he would fight for a spot. Maybe you can send him to Atletico and let him be a Hasselbain. :D

P

·
0 Posts

0-0 half-time. so far so good? italy has been outplaying france at this point so far.

P

·
0 Posts
That's just it man Sanchis *doesn't* play unless no one else can play the position or in matches when a victory is all but certain. Guti is also a fine player who has had a bit of injury problems. I think he is still a very effective player.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts