Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just read on a Yugoslavian sports page that Savo Milosevic had passed his medical tests in Parma...

This is going to be the team to beat, I can feel it in my bones... I wish the season would start sooner.....

FORZA PARMA!!!!
FORZA SAVO!!!!

·
Registered
89 Posts
I think this is AMAZING!!! Parma traded Crespo out (pity of course), but think once again of the incoming bunch:

Almeyda: one of the best ballwinners in the world;just returned to Argentina's starting 11 and scored; willing to show what he is about after last season's slight drawback - YESSS!

Sergio Conceicao: Lazio's rock-solid starter and excellent performer in the Scudetto-winning team; HAT-TRICK in Euro2000 and really great performance in the most entertaining team of the tournament; perfect crosser - ALLRRRIGHT!

And some "pocket money" left - who else to get but Savo Milosevic: joint capocannoniere of Euro2000 with 5 goals for the otherwise lousy Yugoslavia; 19 goals for Zaragoza last season, taking the team to a great fourth position in Primera Liga ahead of Real Madrid; scoring more than the praised Raul, for example, BOTH in la Liga AND Euro2000 - CAN'T BELIEVE HOW BEAUTIFUL ALL LOOKS!!!

If (and when, I believe) we hold the Scudetto in May next year, we should all send roses to Hernan to thank for his sacrifice for making Parma a really frightening TEAM for any opponent in Serie A and in Europe...:D :D :D

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Kari,why wqoukld the scudetto want to go to our butique? (Tardini Emporium = Parma's butique)

I say that we shjould bring it to the stadium! :)

·
Registered
89 Posts
Just go and visit the stadium, and see where you can find all the past trophies - right, they are displayed at the Emporium boutique (located at the Tardini stadium building), and there's still room for the brightest one! :)

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
I have been to the Tardini but I didnt go to the emporium cause it was closed.But I sneaked to the pitch and stepped on the holly grass of the Tardini stadium. :)

I went at the other butique,the Emporium which is in the city,but there were no trophees there. :(

1 - 5 of 5 Posts