Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Juve has offered Milosevic 25 million dollars, now Lazio seems to be interested in him too but the sum they are offering is unknown.

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Please give this guy to Juve!! I still think he his terrible.

·
International
6,519 Posts
Well, according to Slovenian news paper Savo will probably stay in Zaragoza, if not he will join Fiorentina.:p

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Not a bad player, though I don't think we really need him...
Anyways, he should change his name first...:D

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
Calciomercato suggests that Zaragoza wants Esnaider to let Milosevic go to Fiorentina. I don't know if Juventus would really help Viola out. I suppose we've done a bit to help the relationship between the two clubs by selling them Torricelli and De Livio, but who knows...

Either way- I don't believe Lazio or Juve are going to invest in Savo.

Ciao.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Go 4 Savo!

I think Lazio should go for Savo. Earlier I have explained why...he would fit in PERFECT with the rest...the only minus he does not have an EU citizenship.

Ciao!

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Please,
no Savo!!!
Too many Yugoslavians even now!!!
FORZA LAZIO!!!

[Edited by Emir on 28-06-2000 at 01:22]

·
Registered
163 Posts
That wasn´t very nice put Dino !!!!! :(
I don´t really want Savo either, but not because he´s a Yugoslavian, but I don´t think he can fit into the squad.

What do you think about Figo ? Well we already have to many Portuguese players don´t we ? :)

Forza Lazio !!

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey Dino what the fukk is that about??

Hope u r kidding man...if not take your ass somewhere else.
This is the Lazio forum, we all know what Miha has done for us!

About Savo - he is a good attacante and I think he has proven that to a lot of us non-believers. We had a couple of hard weeks with a lot of anger caused by his "supposed" abilities earlier in the great war between the yugas and us the so called "srpski haters". The war which more or less resulted in yuga forum.
U guys were right, he is good.... but Lazio-good?? Hmmmmm

Lazio4Life
L4L

·
International
6,519 Posts
yeah, dino has lost his mind for shure :)

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Dino I edited the insulting part in your post. Don`t let it happen again

FORZA LAZIO

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Alright, it was a little harsh the word that I used.But forums is about expressing opinions.You all said"no more Argentinians in Lazio" and if I said "no more Yugoslavs" you are all shocked and want me out.Judging by this morning's news it seems like Cragnotti hasn't listen to you and bought another Argentinian.
So about the Serbs: things right now are cool: we have Mihajlovic who can't defend anymore and it will show next season.I really don't like the guy but sice he's a Lazio player, and done so much for us, Eriksson's favourite, ... I must respect him at least.Stankovic is a fair young player who is in bad form now, but he can only improve in the future.And if someone says sell him I would be the first to oppose, although a loan couldn't do him bad.
Milosevic, not a bad striker but, like Salas stops scoring after New Year, also Zaragoza would want fortune for him after his euro success, he is non-EU, itd...
Also, with 3 of them in the squad they would make some kind of a lobby like they always do, and that could be only bad for Lazio.Also I would be under pressure from my friends, like:"How can you like the club with so many Serbs" or something.It was already happening after Arkan banner and you will all agree it was ugly that Lazio fans were supporting a war criminal.
I know many of you will jump into my profile to see the country I'm from - but that's not the main reason for my post.It is: Savo is no good for Lazio, period.And another one, how the Yugoslav team acted on the pitch in the Euro? I think it caused many neutrals to start hate them, am I right? Don't let that happen to Lazio, we have already a lot of haters cause of the racist fans.
And also to Emir: I realize you're from Bosnia so you're can understand what I'm talking.Also sorry for the words, you never had problems with me, and hope you won't in the future.
to sslazio11: don't say I have lost my mind.It's not nice...
FORZA LAZIO!!!

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Nice to have another Bosnian in here :)

Dino we were not shocked by the fact that you don´t want any more Yugoslavians in Lazio. That´s fine, that is your opinion and actually I am sharing it. I want more Italians in Lazio...
Just put it in a nicer way next time, without using word "scum". Vazi?

FORZA LAZIO

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Vazi, Emire.I zasto ne bi i jedan Bosanac dosao u Lazio.Baljic, na primjer.Moze biti koristen na lijevom krilu i u napadu.Real bi ga pustio posto se tamo nije snasao.
Sorry all of you for speaking in Bosnian.
FORZA LAZIO!!!
FORZA BOSNIA!!!

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Dino:
Maybe Baljic would be a good alternative to have as backup for Nedved. We are short on left-sided midfielders...

FORZA LAZIO

·
International
6,519 Posts
Baljic, no thanks :(
not a good backup for Nedved !

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
You can stop fighting guys!:) Savo Milosevic will stay in Spain and play for champions league winners Real Madrid the next season.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Baljic could not only be a good backup to Nedved but could seriously challenge him for the position.He has one of the best left feet in Europe.Anyway he can be used also as a striker sice we have only 4 strikers compared to last season's 5.And if Veron's injured he can play there too. Problem is he's a non-EU but Salas and Boksic will not be here next season.
Anyway, do Crespo have an EU passport?
FORZA LAZIO!!!

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
No.. he doesn't have an EU-passport, atleast he didn't for about a year ago. But, i am not ALL sure about this. But almost. But wasn't that the dilemma? They wanted Vieri as first choice cause he hade an EU-pass and Crespo didn't? I think they said so from the beginning of the deal. Don't rely on this, cause, as i said i am not 100% sure.

Forza Lazio!!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts