Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 117 Posts

·
Imperium Romanum
3,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If those were the headlines I saw on the papers this morning, I wouldnt be surprised. Becuase this guy can Samba on the pitch.

This man desreves his own thread.

How many times does this Playa have to perform to get an inkling of recognition? He has been performing on the international and club stage with near world class performances. He never chokes. His dribbling is so damn effective!

Last night he was INSANE versus Villa. Okay Villa were a shit side with youngsters but nevertheless he does these performances game in game out.

I highly recommend wathching the entire game of CSKA - Villa to see what I mean. Every 5 minutes he caused havoc and made the sickest passes ive seen in weeks.

·
Registered
5,927 Posts
Ive read some match reviews and didnt notice any mention of Krasic. Anyone have a link to either the full match or maybe some clips? This sounds crazy.

Agreed though, about him having his own thread. He is our most explosive player and when he is in a good mood he can fuck you up :eek: Would like to see him in England or Spain though, maybe next season.

·
Registered
4,027 Posts
Ive read some match reviews and didnt notice any mention of Krasic. Anyone have a link to either the full match or maybe some clips? This sounds crazy.

Agreed though, about him having his own thread. He is our most explosive player and when he is in a good mood he can fuck you up :eek: Would like to see him in England or Spain though, maybe next season.
CSKA MOSCOW

Akinfeev: 7.0 – Had very little to do and coped with what was thrown at him confidently.

Shchennikov: 6.5 – Not really troubled at the back and the youngster made some decent runs forward.

Vasili Berezutsky: 7.0 - Comfortable defensively and almost opened the scoring with a couple of decent headers but couldn’t find the target.

Ignashevich: 7.0 – Rarely troubled and ensured Villa had few sights of goal.

Alexei Berezutsky: 6.5 – Found Bannan’s pace a problem on occasion but generally solid.

Krasic: 8.5 – Grew into the game and enjoyed a particularly impressive second half. Combined well with Zhirkov and Love and set up the Brazilian for the second.

Rahimic: 6.5 – Had one shot off target but otherwise helped keep things steady in midfield.

Semberas 6.5 – Missed the first leg through suspension but neat and tidy on his return and looked an increasing threat in the second half.

Zhirkov: 8.0 - Had a few good chances before a super strike handed his side the lead, and he showed his class in the second half.

Dzagoev: 7.5 - Sent an excellent free kick just wide in the first half and laid the ball off to Zhirkov for the opener.

Vagner Love: 8.0 - A constant threat, difficult to knock off the ball and finally got his goal late on with a fine shot.

goal.com

CSKA: Akinfeev 6, Alexey Berezutsky 6, Vasily Berezutsky 6, Ignashevich 6, Shchennikov 8, Rahimic 7, Krasic 8, Semberas 7, Dzagoev 8, Zhirkov 7, Love 6.
Mirror.co.uk

·
Registered
44,368 Posts

·
Registered
27,416 Posts
I see, I thought he said Russian Muslim becuase Rahimic was supposed to take up Russian citizenship or something, was he not?

·
Registered
28,216 Posts
I think he's got Russian citizenship but picked BiH NT. But yeah i think Njegos was talking about Dzagoev....

·
Registered
4,976 Posts
I've seen games where he has been lousy, and other games where he has been excellent. I just think the consistency is not always there for him.

·
Registered
67,674 Posts
I've seen games where he has been lousy, and other games where he has been excellent. I just think the consistency is not always there for him.
Right on, consistency is a concern. When Milos is on he dominates, when he's off he's really off.

He played in a more central-attacking role against Villa and he used that freedom to the fullest. Don't forget , he drew the foul that lead to CSKA's first goal.

btw, Dzagoev is Ossetian and they're mainly Orthodox Christians.

·
Registered
4,543 Posts
I don't want to burst anyones bubbles but this guy isn't special. He holds on to the ball too long. Sure he gets lucky sometimes but when you attempt something 300 times in a match its gonna come off once.

·
Registered
44,368 Posts
I think he's a good player, he relies a lot on his pace when taking on an opponent, but he isn't tricky like most wingers these days. Krasić is very direct in his playing style, it's a good think sometimes, but it can also be to an disadvantage once he plays a bit more tactically schooled players who'll wait for him to make the first move before closing him down.

I agree that he needs a lot of posession to create chances, he rarely runs into spaces behind the back four and that's certainly something he could improve quite a lot. As for his technique, I think he could learn how to hold on to the ball to his feet better while dribbling, take a look at Zoran Tošić who's ridicolous in that aspect, holding the ball very close to his feet but lacking that extra power and physicality. Krasić isn't innovative though.

I like the fact that he tries to shoot more these days as well.

·
Registered
67,674 Posts
I don't want to burst anyones bubbles but this guy isn't special. He holds on to the ball too long. Sure he gets lucky sometimes but when you attempt something 300 times in a match its gonna come off once.
Look at it this way though. RPL is the 6th best league in Europe and most fans and pundits consider Krasic to be the best right winger in the RPL.

·
Registered
25,266 Posts
The guy is a brilliant player. His technique is very underrated IMO. He's direct but that's what you want a winger to be nowadays. Just look at someone like Nani...so frustrating watching him.

He can improve of course but I do think he has to move leagues to do so.

1 - 20 of 117 Posts