Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1. Jack Wilshere - Already looks like one of the most talented attacking players England has produced in the last 10 years.

2. Jack Rodwell - Great athlete, tactically very good and a great defensive midfielder.

3. Fabian Delph - Lightning fast, tough tackling with the ability to beat players, create and score goals.

4. Danny Welbeck - Has got speed, height and the ability to beat players. Exciting Talent.

5. Daniel Sturridge _ Amazing athlete with so much speed and flair but his attitude has halted his development.

6. Jonjo Shelvey - A great young player capable of controlling games in the hole. Hardworking, tactically excellent who also scores and creates plenty of goals.

7. Henri Lansbury - Very quick, technically gifted with the ability to score and create goals.

8. John Bostock - A amazing athlete, technically very gifted with the ability to spot the killer pass. A very big future.

9. Kieran Gibbs - Very hardworking quick attacking fullback set to be Ashley Cole's successor.

10. Nathan Delfouneso - Lighting fast, technically very good and a strong finisher.

11. Jordan Henderson - An interesting player who is very quick and loves to run at players from the centre of the park.

12. Dan Gosling - Hardworking central midfielder who is tactically excellent.

13. Victor Moses - Very quick with plenty of flair and tricks but needs to sort his attitude out.

14. Chris Smalling - A centreback of the old school, big, strong with a never say die attitude.

15. Joe Mattock - A great athlete, will work hard up the line and is technically strong. Big Future.

16. Junior Stanislas - Quick versatile attacking player.

17. Mark Beevers - A big physical centreback capable of bringing the ball out of the defence. The new Rio Ferdinand?

18. Jay Rodriguez - An excellent finisher who will work his socks off for his side.

19. Ross Jenkins - Hasn't got a lot of media attention but very good player who will work hard, get stuck in while creating plays.

20. Alex Smithies - A solid young goalkeeper always willing to put his body on the line.

21. Jack Cork - A hardworking defensive midfielder who has played well for the several clubs he has been on loan at.

22. Nile Ranger - An exciting raw young striker who is an amazing athlete. Great in the air while being lightning fast.

23. Tom Cleverley - A hardworking young attacking midfielder who gets in the opposition box and scores goals.

24. Frank Nouble - Lightning fast and very powerfully built, raw with so much potential.

25. Kyle Bartley - A quick physical centreback who is also very good in the air.

·
Registered
10,639 Posts
Cleverley has been a lot better at Watford than Lansbury, in my humble opinion. Nice list though.

·
Registered
3,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Liternit, they are actually some good suggestions that slipped my mind.

I would say that Jose Baxter deserves a place. He is a technically good striker who is a lovely finisher. I have heard some bad things about his attitude though.

I have only seen that Cairney play once and I wasn't sure. Very quick, worked hard and seemed to be good technically, but I havn't seen him enough to comment properly.

I have heard good things of Frimpong but havn't seen him play. From what I have heard he is a bit like a Patrick Viera in style. He dominates but is technically quite good.

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
I know they are only ranked one spot apart, but what leads you to believe Welbeck is a better prospect than Sturridge? The latter has more football to him, in my opinion.

·
Registered
3,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sturridge has a shocking attitude. Kid thinks he has made it already and so hasnt really developed over the last two years. He also is lazy and just has a bad demeanous about him.

Welbeck probably has less football skill but his attitude makes up for it

·
A true hero
31,326 Posts
Sturridge is a little ********, but he's going to get away with it and be great, I think. Doesn't look out of place playing for Chelsea at all, whereas Welbeck looks like bambi on ice when he plays for United.

Cairney has unbelievable tekkers millwall, he was taking the piss out of Chelsea at times. Keep an eye on the lad.

·
Registered
44,343 Posts
Sturridge has a shocking attitude. Kid thinks he has made it already and so hasnt really developed over the last two years. He also is lazy and just has a bad demeanous about him.
Yeah? I think he's improved in this aspect. The guy is working hard and not talking a lot under Ancelotti, he's also taking the majority of his chances which is a good sign.

·
Registered
6,583 Posts
Great list. I would recommend you to keep an eye for the next years in Chelsea's 16 years old midfielder Joshua McEachran.

I saw him a few times this season and the kid looks a terrific talent. Amazingly mature in his play, so much composure when he's in possesion and always selecting the better option in the match.

·
Registered
10,639 Posts
They show Watford games in South Africa?
Yeah they do actually. Over here I get every Premier League game, every CL game, all the big Europa League games, all the big FA Cup games as well as a decent smattering of Championship games. Also get 8 hours a day of MUTV. All this on one package. Lucky, aren't we?

Thanks for the sarcasm though.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts