Xtratime Community banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mild got another injury,yesterday, that simply can't be mended together before the WC :sigh:
His replacement will be, to many peoples joy in here, Pontus Farnerud, 22 years old midfielder from Monaco :star:
Should we hope for a creative midfielder to get injured aswell, perhaps there'll be room for Källström and Blomqvist :dielaugh:

·
Registered
4,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I didn't know if I should laugh my :ass: off or to cry in pitty with Canizares :undecide:
One would think he'd be a bit more careful before a coming WC. Players like Beckham and Pires broke bones during the game, but Canizares crushed a bottle of perfume and stepped on it :D

I mean if he didn't want to play, he could've just said so :wth:

·
Registered
264 Posts
Cracker said:
I didn't know if I should laugh my :ass: off or to cry in pitty with Canizares :undecide:
One would think he'd be a bit more careful before a coming WC. Players like Beckham and Pires broke bones during the game, but Canizares crushed a bottle of perfume and stepped on it :D

I mean if he didn't want to play, he could've just said so :wth:

:D hahahahahaha but I hear at Fifaworldcup.com that,He makes the trip to Korea with the team but he is not in the squad.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts