Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 1058 Posts

·
Registered
43,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I suggest we take a break form the silly summer season aka the transfer market, and take a look at the one that really counts - the trainings and the friendly games. Here is sth from acmilan.com

ALL OF MILAN'S GAMES IN THE SUMMER OF 2008

Milanello, 16 July 2008: Reunion of the first team
In Lombardy, before 26 July 2008: first friendly against an as yet unknown opponent
Turin, 29 July 2008: Milan-Inter-Juventus, Tim Trophy
Moscow, 31 July-3 August 2007: Lokomotiv Moscow-Milan-Real Madrid-Psv Eindhoven.
San Siro, 17 August 2008: Milan-Juventus, Luigi Berlusconi Trophy
.Between Moscow and Berlusconi Trophy: possible friendly, opponent to be decided
31 August 2008: 1st matchday Serie A
.Between Berlusconi Trophy and start of the season: possible friendly, opponent to be decided.

·
Premium Member
24,062 Posts
I was just about to post that! Looks like busy summer camp.

·
Premium Member
24,062 Posts
That was last year.

·
Premium Member
24,062 Posts

·
Registered
43,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am mostly interested in whether we will be able to watch our friendlies online. with all these new live TV sharing sides ;) it might be possible to see most or all of the games. It would be great to be able to do that.

·
Premium Member
24,062 Posts
I am mostly interested in whether we will be able to watch our friendlies online. with all these new live TV sharing sides ;) it might be possible to see most or all of the games. It would be great to be able to do that.
Stop being cheap and buy a digital receiver :stuckup:

·
XT's Demi-God
8,662 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,062 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,062 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,062 Posts

·
Registered
43,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
between talking about pimps, price for tv or internet and a digital "attacker"? I know you have too much time on your own but please, shall we stay on topic ... :D

·
Premium Member
24,062 Posts

·
Registered
15,061 Posts
I couldnt care less in the moment about our friendly schedule... it more or less looks like every summer anyway (Berlusconi Cup, some friendly tournament with Inter and Juve, one or two international mini cups or friendlies).

So far, there isn't a player I am eager to finally watch in a Milan dress, which IMO is the only reason I used to be keen on the summer friendly matches.
Borriello I already know how he looks like in a Milan jersey, dito Gobbiati (and it doesnt thrill me). Zambrotta... beh, after his splendid assist to Mutu, I can do a few more weeks without him in a Milan jersey as well. Maybe Flamini, but thats it.

·
Registered
14,870 Posts
I mostly look forward to seeing some more departures...

·
Registered
43,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I couldnt care less in the moment about our friendly schedule... it more or less looks like every summer anyway (Berlusconi Cup, some friendly tournament with Inter and Juve, one or two international mini cups or friendlies).

So far, there isn't a player I am eager to finally watch in a Milan dress, which IMO is the only reason I used to be keen on the summer friendly matches.
Borriello I already know how he looks like in a Milan jersey, dito Gobbiati (and it doesnt thrill me). Zambrotta... beh, after his splendid assist to Mutu, I can do a few more weeks without him in a Milan jersey as well. Maybe Flamini, but thats it.
this is exactly the attitude i hate the most. We have two summers here: the virtual, rumours-type, artificial, silly mercato and the real one, the summer camps, the real games with the real players we have. Yet most fans would prefer to focus on the sureal one and couldn't care less about th real. I will never get it. I much prefer watching a real Milan game(s), seeing how the team trains, play together, try different formations, see the future bench warmers in action, see the team grow game by game, tactics shape up, etc. So by the time of game 1, i have a good idea who is who and why. Yet most fans would rather keep it to goal.com and calciomeracto.it .... The DOT is the most important aspect of one team these days. Shochingly ridiculous.

·
Premium Member
24,062 Posts
It is always important to watch Tim cup and rule out the winner as a seriea contender. Sadly that was with the old Juve. The new Juve seems to fix games in a different way :googly:

1 - 20 of 1058 Posts