Xtratime Community banner
1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
Looks good. Just hope the numbers aren't on a solid red field like this season.
Interesting to see the home shortsleeves have the UCL badge on it- probably some preview mistake, so far it's exclusively on the longsleeves.

edit: Also on the white it looks ok to me but I think it'll look strange in action on the pitch,

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
Awesome kit, by far a huge improvement, though the black patch with the 'bwin' on it does kill it in a way, don't see why they can't just have the 'bwin' logo alone without the black patch behind it, it'd make it look alot better i reckon.

the away is not bad, i don't mind the black and red stripes running down the side, but the thing i really like about the away kit is the red collor...nice!

·
Premium Member
27,076 Posts
very nice - lately I have beed unsatisfied with addias design but these look very good...

gives me hope for Real's

·
Registered
26 Posts
by far a huge improvment the away/white jersey looks awsome hope they actually look like this and dont turn out to be some other weird ones designed by uncle fester himself..

·
Registered
15,686 Posts
Are those real? If they are then I can't wait to see them in a real photo and not like something out of PhotoShop or Illustrator. But it certainly looks good.

·
Premium Member
24,106 Posts
the new chelsea and liverpool tops are now out - and so milans will basically be a copy of one of those designs- prbably the lchelsea home kit as it has a collar
Can you post some pics?

·
Premium Member
24,106 Posts

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
Looks good. Just hope the numbers aren't on a solid red field like this season.
Interesting to see the home shortsleeves have the UCL badge on it- probably some preview mistake, so far it's exclusively on the longsleeves.

edit: Also on the white it looks ok to me but I think it'll look strange in action on the pitch,
You that because I believe you won the CL 5 times or more.

1 - 20 of 109 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.