107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

hi everyone,
just wanna ask people here if that Milan's kits for next season? :confused:
it looks awesome esp. the home one :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
Looks good. Just hope the numbers aren't on a solid red field like this season.
Interesting to see the home shortsleeves have the UCL badge on it- probably some preview mistake, so far it's exclusively on the longsleeves.

edit: Also on the white it looks ok to me but I think it'll look strange in action on the pitch,

·
Registered
4,087 Posts
Awesome kit, by far a huge improvement, though the black patch with the 'bwin' on it does kill it in a way, don't see why they can't just have the 'bwin' logo alone without the black patch behind it, it'd make it look alot better i reckon.

the away is not bad, i don't mind the black and red stripes running down the side, but the thing i really like about the away kit is the red collor...nice!

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
very nice - lately I have beed unsatisfied with addias design but these look very good...

gives me hope for Real's

·
Scudetto
23,383 Posts
my god, bloody hell awesome. super!

I just hope its not fake though :(

We almost always have the same design as Argentina, and Argentina kits look like this:

·
Registered
5,101 Posts
The home top would look much better without the black background on the bwin logo, as you can see from my dodgy editing effort.

Also, the white top looks great with the stripes.

Attachments

·
Registered
26 Posts
by far a huge improvment the away/white jersey looks awsome hope they actually look like this and dont turn out to be some other weird ones designed by uncle fester himself..

·
Registered
15,586 Posts
Are those real? If they are then I can't wait to see them in a real photo and not like something out of PhotoShop or Illustrator. But it certainly looks good.

·
Registered
9 Posts
the new chelsea and liverpool tops are now out - and so milans will basically be a copy of one of those designs- prbably the lchelsea home kit as it has a collar

·
Registered
24,062 Posts
the new chelsea and liverpool tops are now out - and so milans will basically be a copy of one of those designs- prbably the lchelsea home kit as it has a collar
Can you post some pics?

·
Registered
5,067 Posts

·
Registered
24,062 Posts

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
Looks good. Just hope the numbers aren't on a solid red field like this season.
Interesting to see the home shortsleeves have the UCL badge on it- probably some preview mistake, so far it's exclusively on the longsleeves.

edit: Also on the white it looks ok to me but I think it'll look strange in action on the pitch,
You that because I believe you won the CL 5 times or more.

1 - 20 of 109 Posts