Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
2,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This message shows when you try to access their site...

"Tudo tem seu lado bom"

É difícil ver o lado bom de invadir sistemas e modificar páginas, mas eu
posso lhe dizer... É o lado do protesto, já que hoje muito se fala sobre
liberdade de expressão, porém ao analisar o mundo em que vivemos podemos
observar que ela não existe se você não tiver muito dinheiro.

Na prática a lei só funciona em benefício dos ricos e só pune os pobres.
Quantas vezes nós ficamos julgando ladrões, mas não paramos para pensar no
que o levou a fazer aquilo, quais as oportunidades a vida lhe deu, pelo que
ele já passou!?

E porque não vemos isso??! Simplesmente porque nós tendemos a nos achar
superiores aos demais e com isso apenas os julgamos. Contudo temos que
entender que somos "constituídos" basicamente a mesma matéria e que a
diferença está nas oportunidades que tivemos. Talvez se eu tivesse passado
por tudo que aquela pessoa passou eu poderia estar pior que ela, e ela até
melhor do que estou.

Sempre agradeça por tudo que tem, mesmo que você ache ser pouco.

"Eu que reclamava de não ter sapatos, conheci um homen que não tinha pés".

Tudo acontece no seu devido tempo, e às vezes o que nós achamos que veio a
nos atrapalhar, pode ser uma maneira disfarçada de DEUS nos ajudar.

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
This thing happened some time ago. I checked when you posted this thread and it is working fine for me right now. I hope there isn't any trouble by crackers.

·
Banned
2,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Attempted translation...here goes...

"Everything has a positive side"

It is difficult to see anything good in invading systems and modifying pages, but I can explain... It is the side of protest, now that today the topic of free speech is frequently spoken of, and so by analysingthe world in which we live we can observe the it doesn't exist if you do not have the financial means.

In practice, the law only works to benefit the rich and only punishes the poor. How many times do we pass judgement on thieves, without pausing to reflect on what causing the individual to steal, what opportunities life gave him/her, what he/she has been through?

And why don't we see that! Simply because we tend to think of ourselves as being superior and base our judgements based on that. We need to understand that basically we are all made up of the same stuff and that the difference lies in the opportunities that we have afforded. Maybe if I had been through everything that that person had experienced I might be even worse, and he/she might be better off than me.

Always appreciate everything you have, even what you consider to be of small value.

"I, that would complain about having no shoes, got to know a person with no legs"

Everything happens in its own time, and at times what we think confounds us, could be God's way of offering some assitance"

Anyway, my portuguese is so rusty I'm sure I made a few blunders... Don't even know why I surfed there, that's one half-assed message board with an emphasis on cliques that would make this place a reference point for independent thought. :yuck:

·
Registered
487 Posts
That happened a couple of months ago, the site works fine now. The only things that haven't been fixed are the "about" and the "news" pages but those aren't used anyway, the forums work fine.

·
Banned
2,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No comment... I watch a lot of Discovery Channel..you know, survival of the fittest....

Top of the food chain baby! Look at my avatar.

·
Registered
14,870 Posts
We were hacked on the eve of the CL game against ManU. I am not pointing any fingers though. I just hope hacking makes up for being hung like hamsters...:lala:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts