Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Incredible but true :eekani: :eekani: :eekani:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,670 Posts
Wow I never realised it :eek:

Incredible indeed.

I have a question I don't think it fits in here but I don't want to start a new thread. Anyway do you think that Carlo is deliberatly trying to ruin Inzaghis career? I think most of us knows that Carlo has never been a fan of Pippo (one reason he loaned him to Atalanta when he was in Parma and then he sold him to Juve, and ironically he sold him to Milan when he was a coach for Juve) so do you think that Carlo has still some emotions against him?

I felt pity for him when I saw him putting his pants on again, he was smiling, a sarcastic one I think.

Inzaghi was definetly needed in that game as Crespo was invincible!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
116 Posts
Valdrin said:
Inzaghi was definetly needed in that game as Crespo was invincible!
Ehhh.... I think you mean invisible?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Valdrin said:
Wow I never realised it :eek:

Incredible indeed.

I have a question I don't think it fits in here but I don't want to start a new thread. Anyway do you think that Carlo is deliberatly trying to ruin Inzaghis career? I think most of us knows that Carlo has never been a fan of Pippo (one reason he loaned him to Atalanta when he was in Parma and then he sold him to Juve, and ironically he sold him to Milan when he was a coach for Juve) so do you think that Carlo has still some emotions against him?

I felt pity for him when I saw him putting his pants on again, he was smiling, a sarcastic one I think.

Inzaghi was definetly needed in that game as Crespo was invincible!
Valdrim, IMO Ancelotti did not field Pippo today cause we had just scored, the team perhaps was a bit tired and Ambrosini is a DM. Having subbed already 2 players due to Maldini and Nesta's injury, Pippo did not come in. In his Juve days, it's believed that DP and Pippo hated each other. Juve chose to keep DP.
We won the CL thanks to Pippo :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
116 Posts
Inzaghi is great, I don't think Carlo holds him down, it's not like him. Ancelotti has developed greatly since his days at Parma.
Btw, if we get Gilardino next season it's obviously going to be Sheva - Gila on top, so who's the third attacker going to be? Inzaghi or Crespo?
(Suppose we get Crespo also)
Quiet difficult call if you ask me.

Btw2, when am I going to get rid of that "Rookie"-description?
It's quiet annoying.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nesta said:
Inzaghi is great, I don't think Carlo holds him down, it's not like him. Ancelotti has developed greatly since his days at Parma.
Btw, if we get Gilardino next season it's obviously going to be Sheva - Gila on top, so who's the third attacker going to be? Inzaghi or Crespo?
(Suppose we get Crespo also)
Quiet difficult call if you ask me.

Btw2, when am I going to get rid of that "Rookie"-description?
It's quiet annoying
.
I don't know Nesta :)

Looks like we will indeed sign Crespo, it will be indeed togh work for Carletto next season making choices :stuckup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,997 Posts
I think you need 100 posts, Nesta.

I can't say I've ever noticed anything negative against Inzaghi on the part of Ancelotti. I did see Pippo putting his track suit back on after warming up and being ready to come on, but I didn't think his smile had anything sarcastic. He just seemed to be thinking, "Kaka' had to go and score that very minute!" ;)

Forza Pippo!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Would be great to score our very first goal in the 1st half in San Siro vs Juve :shades:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
116 Posts
Diavolo said:
I don't know Nesta :)

Looks like we will indeed sign Crespo, it will be indeed togh work for Carletto next season making choices :stuckup:
Dude, you're forum manager and all shit, you should know these things. :D
I think you should retire and give me the "Forum Manager" description due lack of knowledge. :rollani: :D:D:D:D:D


Thanks Ruffian.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nesta said:
Dude, you're forum manager and all shit, you should know these things. :D
I think you should retire and give me the "Forum Manager" description due lack of knowledge. :rollani: :D:D:D:D:D


Thanks Ruffian.
Okay, as soon as you reach 10.000 posts it's yours ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
116 Posts
Diavolo said:
Okay, as soon as you reach 10.000 posts it's yours ;)
Time to postwh*re! :D
I'll probarly not get rid of the "Rookie"-desc. in days so you could be calm. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nesta said:
Time to postwh*re! :D
I'll probarly not get rid of the "Rookie"-desc. in days so you could be calm. :D
Plus you get Tera Patrick for a week ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
116 Posts
Diavolo said:
Plus you get Tera Patrick for a week ;)
Yeah, it would be a honor for her... :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Nesta said:
Yeah, it would be a honor for her... :D
Only friends though ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
625 Posts
Diavolo said:
Plus you get Tera Patrick for a week ;)
I'd perfer Tera before her implant :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Genjuro said:
I'd perfer Tera before her implant :D
Well we have Patrick then :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
116 Posts
Diavolo said:
Only friends though ;)
That's low dude, getting be aroused and shit, was preparing myself, and then to tell me only as friends, that's low, almost lower than Inter's winningstreak.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Nesta said:
That's low dude, getting be aroused and shit, was preparing myself, and then to tell me only as friends, that's low, almost lower than Inter's winningstreak.
Well okay then, a tiny bit more than friends :drool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
116 Posts
Diavolo said:
Well okay then, a tiny bit more than friends :drool:
That's better but I'm still not satisfied, I want it all, I want to live out my fantasies! :shades: :drool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Nesta said:
That's better but I'm still not satisfied, I want it all, I want to live out my fantasies! :shades: :drool:
10.000 posts :stuckup:
 
1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Top