Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 171 Posts

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a superb idea that I've got while browsing the Barça forum!:thmbup: And I thought of making the same kind of thread in our beloved Milan forum!:devil: I have included the whole post by Maz (the original poster/creator of this idea!:thmbup: ) so that everyone knows how it is done and how this works. So let's go boys and girls and have some fun!:cool:

Enjoy and let the fun begin!!!:cool:
To get our mind off the recent mini batters here a thread for a bit of humour. Firstly this thread is not for insults of other posters but a little joke to liven things up. If if goes wrong Ill be the first to accept blame and have it closed.

Heres how it works. Quite simply liken the XT Barcelona posters here to present or past players in the club and a brief description why with characteristics matching these players. A final note, take it in good heart and I cannot stress it enough that it is not a means of ¡nsults.

Ill start it off.

Koeman4- Puyol
Hardworking and like Puyol covers every thread of grass on the pitch, Koeman covers every single thread in the forum . Never goes missing and your always certain hell appear in the right place at the right time to calm things down

Reaper7- Gaspart
Appeared in our worst moments and when things got better dissapeared. The likeleness is uncanny...

Angel_Cule- Gerard
Quality poster but can go missing for long periods like Gerard has for us throughout his career.

Robban- Stoichkov
Very passionate and probably the number one anti-madridsta. Like Stoichkov very outspoken and if he has an point to say he will. Of course nobody can deny their love for Barcelona and respected.
So who wants to start?:) Maybe Presidente to kick things off in high fashion?:)

Cheers.;)

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Payman :cool: whom else but a compatriot of his, the #7 that was compared to Beaujolais :cool: the man that on his own, thanks to his "unique" style :cool: combined with a perfect physique that even though impressive, paled if compared to his trademark skills :star: He has left a sign during his stay among the Devilhood :devil: his vision(s) :D and unmatched gameplay :eekani: on his favourite side of the pitch, the right :star: gained him the spotlight :dazed: not only of all the Red&Black fans spread around the World :heart: but also, unlike most of his teammates, the admiration even of rival fans :star: :stress: :star: It's believed that his predecessor: Roberto Donadoni :cool: is just a insipid fantasy if compared to the heights his heir managed to achieve in such few games :jester:

Yes we are talking about him :D
The one :star:
The only :star:
The inimitable :stuckup:

Ibrahim Ba :D

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:howler:
Me Ba?:stress: :finger:

You better change that or I'll edit it!:fero::mad: Don't make me use my Mods powers!:stuckup::strong: :boxing:

Cheers.;)

:D

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
San Siro said:
:howler:
Me Ba?:stress: :finger:

You better change that or I'll edit it!:fero::mad: Don't make me use my Mods powers!:stuckup::strong: :boxing:

Cheers.;)

As the so called: "Quest for #7" :cool: is underway, nothing posted even just closely related to this Magic Number :star: should not only not be moderated :stuckup: but encouraged :stuckup: certainly not judged :stuckup: :D :stuckup:

Bievenue :D les Baism :D est imposè par necessitè: "La Septieme" :stuckup:

·
Registered
15,061 Posts
IBOUUUUUUUUUUU :D

Honestly when I watched this guy for the first time in a French league match and later on at his debut for the French NT, I thought him to be pure magic... can't believe that he turned out to be one of the biggest flops ever of our transfer history.

I find the comparison very suitable ;)

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Psycho aka Manuel :cool: His posting is a combination of genius and agresivness perfectly balalaced in a rather bizzarre fashion ;) Now the most obvious resemblence, the one that comes at mind immediately could be Savicevic :cool: but no ;) we should explore the vast option that The Devilhood :devil: offers us :stuckup: After a in depth analysis of both his psycology and his un-matched reputation :cool: The logic conclusion, leaves us with one option only :stuckup: It's with great honour that The Board of Devils :devil: lead by Satan himself :cool: INFORMS ;) you that in your afterlife :eek: and here in XT :D you will be known as one of the men that have inspired a grat numbers of posters here ;) has received the attention of Media over here in Italy ;) and have left most Milanisti with the following look on their face :eek: during is breef but intence stay in Red&Black :devil: He comes from the Land of Teutons as you ;) he left good old Billy&Paolo :star: speechless in his "One Man Show" :D Vs Fiorentina a few years back ;)

Yes it's him ;)
The man that made the impossible become reality :D
The one&only :stuckup:

Jos Lehmann :D

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Manu Lehman? Ouch!!!:howler:
I thought we should reserve the honour of Lehman for the one and only:

Jern Lizhardous :jester::howler:

Cheers.;)

·
Registered
15,061 Posts
That was cheap ;)

I think someone should delete your post downwards from the Savicevic part :tongue:

·
Registered
11,521 Posts
don't say bad words for Jens Lehmann :mad:
He is our goal keeper :D

nEEbz

·
Registered
15,061 Posts
nEEbz said:
don't say bad words for Jens Lehmann :mad:
He is our goal keeper :D

nEEbz
My condolences ;)

Honestly he ain't such a bad keeper (though I always considered him overhyped, especially by his own ego :tongue: ), however in the 5 matches he played for Milan, he almost costed us lo scudetto.

3 unbelievable mistakes vs Fiorentina that lead to 3 goal defeat will never be forgotten.

Actually the match after the Fio disaster, he saved our asses with some incredible saves. Just to cause a pen and (thankfully) getting injured in the 2nd match post Fiorentina. That was the end of his Italian adventure.

He got his revenge 3 seasons ago when his Dortmund swept us away in the semifinals of the Coppa Perdenti. :mad:

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
^^^^Well, don't know if the "keeper" should be attached to him. Cuz it wouldn't describe him right :D ;). He stand near the goal though, so the "goal" word is correct :D

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Haroon :shades: His posting style by most is considered deadly yet with no added unuseful thrills :stuckup: :cool: :stuckup: He floats contantly among threads, almost invisible yet very visible :eekani: A true hidden regista :stuckup: never over exposed, always himself :shades: At first, a great numbers of players could come to our mind, IL Barone Liedohlm :cool: above all, but no, IL Barone was to much in the center of gameplay, way too vulgar: He deserves better ;) The one man that resembels our own Guru aka Haroon :cool: has something that other players never had :stuckup: He hardly ever touched the ball :star: Not due to his application or will to do so :shades: but cause he always played according to what planned and above all: useful to the team :cool: From the locker-rooms some time ago: "When you see the ball close to you, move, open up play" :shades:
His gameplay eventually became a game of intellect :shades: most players could never have coped with such a demanding task, not him :shades: He could adapt to anything, wether 4-4-2, 3-5-2, 5-3-2, 4-3-2-1 :stuckup: You name it, he would adapt :shades: a bit like Haroon ;) He would never spealk out to what his ideal formation would be :shades: He followed the flow ;) Only once he failed :eek: he was allowed to take a corner kick, obviouly his team mates did not understand the beauty of that corner kick :mad: a bit like Haroon when he finally spoke out on Kaka's position vs Shaktar ;) Nobody understood :confused: obviously it's everbody elses fault :stuckup:

So, in conclusion :stuckup:
It's him :shades:
The Mastemind that nobody fully appreciated :stuckup:
The Space Creator :shades:

Pablo Garcia :D

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
@ Haroon's description
:howler::howler:

Priceless stuff Presidente!!!:thmbup::star: :devil:

Cheers.;)

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Bono :cool: His multidimentional style of posting is one that has made history here in XT :cool: Reading his posts is absorbing, demanding but at the same time fullfilling :cool: His logics are at times ahead of the most to understand ;) He could be regarded as a true innovator :cool: As innovation in the future will more and more come from the East :cool: our minds at once focused on one player: One of the most elegant and refined players to wear Red&Black :cool: Yes I'm talking about Zvone Boban :heart: but no ;) Zvone was still way too much in touch with reality :D What we need here, is a player that even though not fully aprreciated and understood by trainers, teamates and fans :cool: was years ahead on what Football most certainly will become one day :cool: Vision :eekani: Never mind if back then, he was not much seen on the pitch ;) Never mind if our Cousins ;) for once :strong: saw what we were not able to see ;) We were blind :frownani: But we still reconize greatness :stuckup: :devil: :stuckup:

It's him alright ;)
It's probably futile for me even to mention his name as most of you may already have guessed ;)
The man that just trying to say his name caused problems :D
Yes ;)

Drazen Brncic :D

·
Registered
15,061 Posts
I think so far, if I consider to whom Bono, Haroon and Payman have been compared, I am making the best deal with Lehmann ;)

At least he has won silverware post-Milan, even if it is just the worthless English premier leauge title :tongue:

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Psycho said:
I think so far, if I consider to whom Bono, Haroon and Payman have been compared, I am making the best deal with Lehmann ;)

:
An XT Legend such as you :star: deserves only the very best ;)

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
So who will have the honour of the following outstanding and unforgettable miti?

Luther Blissett :stuckup:
Egidio Calloni :stuckup:

Cheers.;)

·
Second Place winner, October 2012 XT Photo Contest
3,938 Posts
I just want to commend Diavolo for actually finding a photo of Brncic in a Milan uniform. That must have taken some research. :)

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
RIO said:
I just want to commend Diavolo for actually finding a photo of Brncic in a Milan uniform. That must have taken some research. :)
I must say that I feel flattered Rio's post :star: :heart: :star: That rarely honours the Devihood :devil: with her always welcomed posts :star: She did so for me :proud: Only for me :cool: :heart: :cool: quelle honour :proud: Now it's time to show some appreciation ;) Having underlined once again that Diavolessa Rio :devil: speaks out only when she has something important to say :cool: One palyer only with a similar psycology comes to our minds. He was, and still is a myth among us :star: Always humble, loyal and as a habit always get's straight to the point :cool: both on the pitch as during his rare interviews :star: Yes, who else but IL Capitano :cool: Franco Baresi :proud: but no ;) Rio goes far beyond that :strong: The "hero" ;) that she forces most of our Devilish :devil: minds to look upon, is someone else ;) A man that has made history among the Red&Black :star: a man that makes you at once wonder about one of the most beautiful things that the Planet has to offer us :cool: No it ain't that ;) :howler: ;) I could all leave you gessing ;) but I won't. I'm a gent :stuckup: It's flowers :) :heart: :) What would the world be without flowers? Well I'll leave the answer to the "Away from Football" Forum ;)
Anyway, to make it brief: Rio's always enlighting posts here in the Milan Forum :star: are milestones :star: By now, you may all have guessed the ONLY possible option, that would make Her justice :cool: No other Milan legend :star: could suit her as Cindarella's shoe ;)

Yes it's him :proud:
The man that came from nowhere and probably will be heading their one day ;)
Medames et Messieurs :stuckup:

Valerio Fiori :D

·
Second Place winner, October 2012 XT Photo Contest
3,938 Posts
Hey, that means I'll always be in the official team picture and have a nice warm area on the bench. I like it! :D

1 - 20 of 171 Posts