Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HEY GUYZ I"VE READ THAT MILAN PLAYED SUPPPER.
SHEVA GOT 5 GOALS, LEONARDO 4 AND......................................BRNCIC------4!!!!!!
ISN"T IT PERFECT???
hehe
FORZA MILAN

·
Registered
104 Posts
Yeah, and against such classy opposition too! I don't understand why Zac thinks this kind of matches are going to build confidence. Are our players really so unsure of themselves that they don't think they can score at least 10-15 goals against teams of this caliber? How will they react when they face serious competition? The future will tell.

·
Registered
2,941 Posts
Here's the scoreline for that game, just so you can see who all scored.

Tio, you have a point that I can see. It has also happened that big teams have lost to these small teams, and then what does that mean? I at least would like to think games like this allow a chance to experiement, something that's a little hard and dangerous to do during a serious competition. Other than that...maybe it's to try to boost confidence among the fans.....

MILAN 20-1 FC TRADATE (11-0)

Scorers Shevchenko 5, 18, 20, 37, 68; Brncic 6, 22 48 49; Leonardo 23, 24, 27, 38; Guly 33; Comandini 46, 58, 78; José Mari 52, 83; Mohammed 71, Belvisi 81.

MILAN: Rossi (Fiori), Sala, Coloccini, De Ascentis, Sammarco, Guly, Brncic(Mohammed), Serginho, Leonardo (José Mari), Shevchenko (Beloufa), Saudati(Comandini)

TRADATE: Beretta, Colombo, Martegani, Castiglioni, Camanni, Cammarata, Bacchion, Adragna, Galli, Belvisi, Crespi
On in the second half: Lampaca, Mazzucchi, Rigamonti, Vecchi, Celora, Tacconi,Bosetti

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
WOW I didn't know the final score.
And it impressed me tho they were much weaker then we.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts